“Early dinner meal at Red Lobsters in Miami, Florida”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #16 of 296 Restaurants in Doral
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 January 2018

This Red Lobsters is located west of the Miami International Airport on NW 87th Ave. We dined in for an early dinner and sat in the dining room at a table.
+ We were seated right away as we entered the establishment.
+ Hostess was friendly.
+ Waitress was friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. She brought me refills on my Coke Zero and more of the delicious Red Lobster warm cheese bread. The pace of our meal was just right.
+ Taste, appearance, temperature, freshness, quality and portions of food were all OK and what I expected from a Red Lobsters.
+ This Red Lobster location accepted my Online Coupon for $25.
+ As usually food was great, hot, and on time.
+ I had my usual Fried Flounder with baked potato and salad. My partner had the Salmon Caesar’s Salad. We both had Coke Zero to drink.
+ They also have a Kids Menu, Vegetarian meals, Soups, and Salads not just Fish and/or Steaks.
+ Parking: Plenty
Wi-Fi: I’m not sure if they have Wi-Fi or not, I did not use it.
Bathrooms: Cannot report of them, we did not use them.
+ Comfort and cleanliness.
+ Lighting was enough to read menu and not too much to ruin the mood.
+ Temperature inside the restaurant was just right not too hot or too cold.
+/- Internet Site: On-line Menu, with Nutrition & Allergy info, On-line ordering, Operating hours, Address, Telephone number, map to location. However, the Online Menu does not list the Sides available. One can change the Internet Site language from English to Spanish – but not to any other languages.
+ Listed at the bottom of my receipt was an Internet link where I could go to provide feedback. This is a good sign that they are listening to their customers and looking to improve.
+ Overall: Very Good, our experience was just what I remember and expected from Red Lobster. I would recommend this Red Lobster to others.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

The food was horrible drinks were water downed our server was average and not really not around much they sat us near the kitchen were everyone was very loud and the restaurant was not that busy just a lot of staff conversation I would not recommend this place just based on the food it was over priced frozen seafood

Reviewed 23 November 2017

Selected Red Lobster for Dinner, after attending a major Congress in Miami. Arrived at the restaurant at 8pm. It was packed (car park and restaurant). We managed to get a table after less than 10mins. Food was all you can eat prawns, and one main (lobster to share). The service was very good, and the amount of food was plentiful. On completing, the bill arrived swiftly. Was settled, and we walked out to our car. That is when disaster hit. The car window was smashed, and the car was broken into. They thieves stole, the computer and backpack, and left. Police and Miami CSI came very quickly. Unfortunately the car park has no security cameras which they need to have. We went back to the restaurant, but they could not help. Apparently Doral is an extremely safe area, but we happened to have been the 4th or 5th car that was broken into that night. Not an nightmare experience we will ever forget.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Visiting this restaurant chain through the US has been always very positive: this location was no exception. Good service, a very nice variety of casual seafood and convenient prices. They are always innovating their menu and their locations are nicely kept and well decor.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Food was awesome
Server was great and very helpful
Hostess assisted us with arranging a cab back to hotel.. Thank you

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!