“Presented the VEGAN MENU - we were well away.... !!”
Review of Taco Rico

Taco Rico
Ranked #60 of 296 Restaurants in Doral
Reviewed 15 February 2018

Lovely warm welcome from the owner and his team. Had returned from GC, shattered. Needed some vegan food to get us through the night and help us sleep. So very glad we found this wonderful place. Vegan menu has many items listed, and they are carefully put together. Kitchen is open and I had no reason to worry about cross contamination on any of our food. Vegetables in the fajitas were plentiful, we were surprised at how full up we got, so quickly! I had a side of fries with my fajitas, hubby had a burrito, with copious beers! He said the beers were very good! We also had a lovely chat with the owner about various destinations to try on our next vacation in the USA. Thank you SO much, you were a beacon for us, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Went here for lunch, order the steak taco, which comes yellow rice, fried beans. The food was prepared fast and cashier was friendly. I will definitely come back to tried different plate.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

My daughter brought here across Walmart. Fast pleasant service. The chicken cilantro lime soup real tasty with a citrous hint that didn’t hide the cilantro or chicken. Other items well prepared and tasty as well.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

A good option for Mexican food with more taste than other options and friendly staff.

No matter what you order you get some chips, and there is a salsa and condiment bar with many salsa options and other selections.
Food is served in real plates and with silverware, it tastes very good and the portions are adequate. Prices are reasonable.
Staff is quick to take your order and friendly too.

Bottom line: good flavor, easy going atmosphere, a nice salsa bar. I will go back,

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Good food and good price. I visited this location for lunch. The food was good and I liked the portion that I received for the price I paid.

Been to Taco Rico? Share your experiences!