“Many choices for sushi rolls”
Review of Sushi Sake Doral

Sushi Sake Doral
Ranked #84 of 286 Restaurants in Doral
Reviewed 27 August 2017

We had gone to the Sushi Sake in Key Largo, and loved the food there, so we wanted to try the one in Doral since we were close. I was a little hesitant because of the reviews I saw on Yelp, but it was fine. Our waitress and another server were attentive, and the food was delicious. I had the Angel roll and the Marlin roll, and they were both good. Miso soup was also good and a good size. I wish I had more room for dessert, but we will have to wait for the next time we are town to try more of the sushi rolls.
I think they also deliver. There is outdoor seating, the ambience inside the restaurant is very chic, but it was a little cold.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

This place was delicious. We found it completely by surprise and what a find! We had a table of four and everyone loved their meal. The lobster roll as well as the Volcano Roll were absolutely amazing. The waitstaff was great. The time between ordering and getting our plates was a bit long. But it truly was worth it. Im sorry we live out of state because I'd be a regular visitor.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

I went to eat to the restaurant with some friends and i had to say that the waitress was very polite, she suggested this roll - ebi king - and i have to say that i loved that roll, i just stay for a week in Miami, so i decided to ordered to go and was a great service too, i have no complaints about this place, a little pricey but great service and great food.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Tuna tartare had a beautiful presentation and was very good. Sushi was fresh. Service was fast and waitress was friendly, always smiling.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

We were at Sushi Sake Brickell last weekend and before that the Kendall location. We ordered a Bobby roll which we frequently order as our appetizer every time we dine at Sushi sake. The food is always great but very upsetting that portions are getting smaller especially at the Doral location. Normally its in a cylinder shape on a plate. $15 for a sushi martini is just hilarious.

Been to Sushi Sake Doral? Share your experiences!