“Great fresh sushi, friendly staff”
Review of Sushi Joe

Sushi Joe
Ranked #91 of 286 Restaurants in Doral
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Reviewed 4 August 2015

I can't say I dislike anything there. I love their attention to detail and friendliness. Joe is always there with a smile preparing some of the best rolls in Doral. The place is small, but I like that about the restaurant. Count on fresh seafood every single time you visit.

Reviewed 27 June 2015 via mobile

I work in Doral so I've been here a few times. Their lunch specials are amazing. I recommend getting to this shopping center early though because the parking lot can easily be full by 11 at which point 20 cars are circling the lot waiting for spots to open up.

2  Thank David C
Reviewed 13 June 2015 via mobile

I have being coming to this restaurant for 9 years now, and just can't get enough. Everyone that comes along , simply Loves it. I eat sushi everywhere, but there is just no sushi like the sushi you will eat at Sushi Joe!

1  Thank Calidad111
Reviewed 18 May 2015 via mobile

I used to live in Miami and this was (is) one of my favorite restaurants to go. Went for several years and service has gotten better, and the food is still marvelous.
My husband and I tried almost the entire menu over the years and it is really hard to actually choose something to eat once you have tried it all!
Fresh and tasty ingredients (I personally recommend the Sashimi,in any of its variations).
They accomodate to the public whenever possible, meaming that if you have kids that don't like sushi they can probably fix you some fried chicken and some fries, or some kid friendly meal, there's no need for arriving with McDonald's meals and impregnate the restaurant with that smell, besides is really disrespectful to do that, imagine someone doing that to your place ( they have an extensive and comprehensive menu ).
They have been in that place for who knows how long, and maybe the reason it does not have more reviews or photos is because regular customers maybe don't want you to discover Sushi Joe, there are already lines of people waiting for tables on the weekends ( I preferred taking my date night on a monday or a tuesday, thursday tops, just to avoid the amount of people.
I totally miss this place!!

1  Thank RosanaQL
Reviewed 17 May 2015 via mobile

I come to this place often. There is always Japanese people eating here. That can tell you how authentic is it. My favorites are salmon tartar Miami roll. They are always busy. Great service.

1  Thank Albertomiami

Been to Sushi Joe? Share your experiences!