“Worst sushi experience in miami”
Review of Sushi Joe

Sushi Joe
Ranked #54 of 311 Restaurants in Doral
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

This has to be by far one of the worst sushi experiences I have done in Miami! We got there at 9 pm and waiting 1 hour just to get out sushi, the quality was crap! The rolls are tiny. This place doesn't give you the best bang for you buck. I will not recommend this sushi. At all, long waits, low quality, small plates and sushi for the money you pay. I got 2 appetizers, they were so small, the smallest bowl of edamame ever!

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank Edgar O

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

My family and I have been loyal customers since 1997! We love the quality of the sushi and all the tempuras! The fish is fresh! But, for the first time, the service was just atrocious ... just horrific! We were just ignored the entire time we were there! We'll just never come back ... such a shame ... 20 years coming and they list us ...

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank EmilyMarquez
Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

This one as well as MIYACO are the 2 BEST sushi bars in town ... forget all of the others .. i hve tried them all ...! Joes is very good and real jap taste. Is not cheap neither expensive. Small and humble. But taste is what matters and Joes knows his business. ....

Trust me ...
Try to be accurate and honest on my reviews...

Not affiliated to them in any way ...
If you feel useful my review please click the like button. Thks ..!!!!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

This is a small unpretentius restaurant with a good menu. Everything I tasted was good and service was prompt and friendly. The menu has a "cooked fish" and a "raw fish" category and it would be even better if the raw category had more choices. Prices were reasonable for sushi.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 15 September 2016

Chief special is the way to go always!!! :D If there is something you don't want in particular let the waiter know before hand so you only get stuff you like.
Let the chief work his magic and creature a masterpiece that's always an explosion of flavors.
Rest assured, Please disregard all bad reviews. Ask for Ana and she will take care of you.
Best sushi I have had in South Florida to date. and I've tried over 20 other Sushi places.
I will also Attach images below to show a sample from my last visit.

FYI Chief roll will run you $16-$19 each depending what's inside of it.

Date of visit: September 2016

Been to Sushi Joe? Share your experiences!