“Bombay bliss beerwah”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

One of the best Indian restaurant is Bombay Bliss. Amazing vibes, Desgin , restaurant and service.
Just wonderful, fantastic staff they are friendly and they all are helpful.
Really nice and elegant food . I personally recommend to all , you have to visit this restaurant , you really feel very happy .

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (101)

Reviewed 14 January 2021 via mobile

Wow amazing food, friendly service and so reasonably priced...definitely our new favourite local pkace to eat.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 9 December 2020

While staying in the Glasshouse mountains recently we decided to have takeaway dinner from Bombay Bliss Beerwah and can highly recommend it. The food was great, spice was just right (as we always order medium) and the service quick and friendly.

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 5 October 2020 via mobile

Great service & amazing food, can't say a bad thing, good value & special offers that are hard to beat

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 2 September 2020

I live in the area and have eaten here often. I always choose mild because theIr medium is really hot . However the mild is totally without any heat. I buy the mild and add chilli sauce at home. Tonight I asked them to try and make mild Just a little bit hotter. Really looking forward to it but when I took the first mouthful , I had to have a glass of milk, inedibly hot yet again.

Date of visit: September 2020