The Residence Maldives(Falhumaafushi)
US$403
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 48% below average rates

The price you found is 48% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$778/night.

US$264
US$298
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$388/night.

Outrigger Konotta Maldives Resort(South Huvadhoo (Gaafu Dhaalu) Atoll)
US$516
  • Breakfast included
Amari Havodda Maldives(South Huvadhoo (Gaafu Dhaalu) Atoll)
US$375
US$341
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$456/night.

Pearl Beach View(North Huvadhu (Gaafa Alifu) Atoll)
US$77
US$65
Island Guest(Maamendhoo)
US$34
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspool villaour honeymoonfishhouse tourthe general managerboat ridescuba divingreef sharksdomestic flightremote locationoutdoor showeroverwater villaremote islandprivate islandtunaprivate dinnermain pool
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

We had a great experience staying at the Park Hyatt Maldives. When we arrived at the island, a host named Jay was assigned to take care of us during our stay. Jay took excellent care of us and made us feel special. Her service was top notched. We got a complimentary upgrade to stay at villa #2, which is the biggest deluxe park pool villa (as of Jan 2018). It has a private infinity pool and cabana with a beautiful view of the ocean. Our villa was beach front. We stayed 2 nights at the deluxe park pool villa and then another 2 nights at park water villa #43. The snorkeling here is the best ever. We snorkeled around our water villa and saw many coral reefs and beautiful colorful fishes. We had a great time dining at the main restaurant. Shout out to Sutra and his team for their excellent service. We did “Back of the house” free tour and learned a lot on the daily operation. We appreciate Management for thinking of the environment and making it eco-friendly. The attention to details was spectacular. Overall, this trip has been amazing due to the staff who made us feel so welcome and special. Thank you Pravin (general manager) and his staff for making our stay the most memorable. It took us 34 hours in traveling time to get here and it was well worth it. A luxury paradise at the Park Hyatt Maldives is a must.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank moonstar07
GM_Park_Hyatt, General Manager at Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Dear moonstar07,

Thank you for your review!

I am glad to read that you had a great experience while staying with us. I am happy to see that you enjoyed both newly upgraded land villa as well as over water villa. You also appreciated snorkeling around the island and the service provided by our colleagues. Susitha, Jay and the team will get their due praise! I would also like to thank you for your encouragements towards our eco-friendly initiatives.
We all look forward to have you back on the island in the near future, until then I remain at your disposal for any further assistance you may need,

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 5 nights total- 3 in a pool villa and 2 in an overwater villa. It was pure luxury. Our host, Marie, was lovely and made sure every detail was taken care of at all times from the moment we arrived through departure. I can not recommend this place enough:
- accommodations are fantastic. I loved both the pool villa where we had our own private beach (and pool) and the overwater villa where you could snorkel right from your villa. I highly recommend both!!!
- beach, pool and restaurants were beautifully designed and clean
- snorkeled with sharks, rays and countless different types of fish around the hotel. Saw turtles on a snorkeling trip
- privacy - the resort is on its own island and even though they were at full capacity (51 villas total), it felt empty and like we had it all to ourselves!
- top notch service - we really enjoyed speaking to the staff
- I can’t comment on the spa as we did not use the spa at all
- I loved that this resort is eco-friendly. They provide as much water as you need in reusable glass bottles everyday to reduce waste.
- good variety of options for meals between two restaurants, a bar and in room dining. Food is very expensive, but I feel this is to be expected if you look at where you are and consider everything is brought in (i.e. a burger). I got the daily grilled reef fish for lunch almost every day which was fresh and delicious. I am not a big buffet person, but we did the seafood buffet one night which was fantastic and good value.
- the island itself is BEAUTIFUL!!

A few minor areas for improvement, but certainly no reason to not choose this resort:
- Other resorts of this type have sunscreen available in the common areas by the pool and beach which I think is nice
- the first few days we kept taking towels from the pool back to our room. I thought it was odd that they weren’t stocked in our room (of course we had bath towels). Eventually they did replace them during turn down service
- gym is a little bit small and was crowded at times, but usable

We will be back!!!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank restlessinSF

Dear restlessinSF,

Thank you for your review!

The team is pleased to see that we were able to provide you a authentic Maldivian hospitality and you liked our villas, house reef, privacy, our ecofriendly operations, food and beverage offerings and most importantly the staff. Rest assured Marie and the team will get the recognition that they deserve! I have also noted down your comments on beach towel and on the Gym, we will use these comments to improve ourselves even further

We look forward to have you back on the island in the future, until then I remain at your disposal for any further assistance you may need.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

Not one to typically write reviews, in fact, this is my first, but I felt compelled to for the Park Hyatt Hadahaa Maldives. Simply put, it was extraordinary and perfect for our honeymoon.

The hardest part of the entire experience was the journey from Atlanta to the tiny island of Hadahaa. Fast forward 30+ hours of flight and layover time, we find ourselves on the capital Maldivian island of Malé. Upon arrival we were greeted by one of the hotel’s reps. He was great, I wish I remembered his name. He walked us through security and into the airport lounge...and played an integral role in our journey back (more on that later).
From Malé we took a 1 hour flight to the island of Kooddoo. Its airport was the smallest I’ve ever seen. From Kooddoo we took a speedboat 30 min to Hadahaa. Their staff gave us refreshment upon boarding - a nice touch. Upon arrival we were greeted by 4-5 hotel staff, including their general manager Pravin. They were quite hospitable and took us directly to our villa instead of the normal check-in process as it was late. This was a relief. Better yet, we had complimentary watermelon cocktails and champagne awaiting us.

The next morning we finalized our check in with our personal host, Jay - she was WONDERFUL. She genuinely cared and informed, timely, accommodating - just simply, awesome. She went above and beyond to make sure our stay was perfect. If you see this Jay, thank you and you’ll do be things in the hospitality industry :). She even jumped through hoops when we asked for...wait for it: mascara. A must according to my wife during a honeymoon.

Now to the actual villa or villas…halfway through our 7 night stay, they upgraded us :) We started at 33 which was their “standard” park villa, then we got moved to the park pool villa. Our first villa was stunning with features all around, from starlight lighting, to an outdoor shower, to direct beach access (less than 100 feet away). Our next villa, 3, had a private plunge pool where we actually spent a lot of time. We had even closer access to the beach, reef, and activity areas. Check out the pics/vids of the villas below.

Next up, dining. The food itself was so-so and overpriced. It was our honeymoon, so didn’t mind splurging, but we were really hoping for stellar meals. The best 2 meals were the seafood buffet (BIG $ upcharge) and a red snapper that my wife caught during our fishing excursion (highly recommended, more on that below). The other meals were average to below average.

That being said, the dining experience was exceptional. One of the staff members really stood out - Shuja. He was great and made up for the lackluster food. Aside from being extremely accommodating, it was great chatting with him and learning about his experiences. He even gave us a recipe for a local hot sauce!

On to the excursions! When we did our research initially, we didn’t find too much excursion reviews - so hopefully this is helpful. We did the Maldivian Fishing and Reef Exploration - both were guided by Rif, another great staff member. He really showed us the ropes when it came to snorkeling and fishing. He made both excursions worth it!
The Maldivian fishing had 2 unexpected surprises. The first was the fact that it was the BEST way to see the sunset (I think). We went onto the roof of the boat and laid down to watch an amazing scene. It was something out of a movie and something unforgettable for my wife and I. The second surprise was that we got a fish that turned out to be one of our best dinners. Rif definitely helped :) The fish was a Red Snapper that was around 3 feet long!

The reef exploration was great because we got to see sea turtles and rays that don’t typically venture closer to the shore. Sadly, I was hoping to see some sharks, but didn’t find any (my wife was okay with that). We were actually the only couple for this excursion. It was pretty cool that Rif was able to dive deep underwater and get some amazing underwater video of us (and take care of us - as we’re both not the best swimmer). The best part of the exploration was the fact that Rif took us to a tiny inhabited island/sandbar. This was a surreal experience and again, unforgettable. Thanks, Rif!

We also did 2 spa treatments - 1 hour couples Shiatsu massage and the 2 hour Relaxing Romance. The Shiatsu massage was ok, I don’t often have massages but I didn’t feel too relaxed after, neither did my wife. The 1.25 hour full body massage that was part of the Relaxing Romance was a different story. I felt GREAT afterwards. My wife said it was the best massage she’s ever had :) The rest of the Relaxing Romance was a bath of flower petals with champagne and fruit - this part was so-so. It was a bit cold and the water wasn’t warm enough. If we could go back, we would have likely just done the full body massage. All the masseuses were courteous and it was obvious they knew what they were doing.

The checkout process was quite seamless until we got to Kooddoo. There was some inclement weather and we were stuck. Miraculously, we made it to Malé in the nick of time for our flight. This was thanks to the same staff member who greeted us upon our arrival at Malé airport. He literally sprinted on our behalf :)

All in all - it was an amazing honeymoon and well worth the cost. Also, we posted a travel video - hopefully, that gives you a better idea of our experience.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lavie S

Dear Lavie S.

Thank you for such a detailed and encouraging review!

I am thrilled to read that my colleagues were able to exceed your expectations in such a way that you were 'compelled' to write about Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa, that too in your first ever review! The team is humbled.
Right from the arrival experience at Male', to the resort,during dining, activities, spa until the departure, the entire team works in tandem to provide a seamless, personalized yet a 'non-intrusive' hospitality to our guests, thank you for acknowledging that. Rest assured Jay, Shuja, Riff and the entire team will get the recognition for their hard work.

We look forward to welcome you back at the island in the near future, until then I remain at your disposal for any further assistance you may need

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

This was our 3rd stay at Hadahaa! Again durring the christmas and new years for 12night.

The resort is very private and qiet gret for kids!

The island it self is so magical! The resort too.

Food is amazing and the chefs will just cook whatever you ask for, its so appreciated when you always stay for long time like us!

There were also some improvements to few villas, bigger pool and some with two bedrooms.
We stayed at villa 10 with beautiful new bigger pool!

The staff at the resort are just another level! Thank you so much!
Special thanks to, Ji sun, Jimena, Jay, Pranyta, Nicole, Anne, Jennifer and many many more!

See you soon!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Barborka A
GM_Park_Hyatt, General Manager at Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Dear Barborka A,

Thank you for your kind review!

I am delighted to see that once again my team were able to exceed your expectations. Our island, food, villas and most importantly authentic service provided by my colleagues continue to impress you. Rest assured, Jisun, Jimena, Jay, Pranita, Nicole, Anne, Jennifer and rest of the team will get the recognition that they deserve for their exemplary work.

We look forward to have you back on the island for the fourth time, until then I remain at your disposal for any further assistance you may need

Reviewed 3 January 2018

First impression: They greeted us once we arrived at the airport and took care of everything! Service was top notch!

Villa's - We stayed in the park villa and park sunset water villa. In my opinion, you can't go wrong with either villas. We enjoyed both of them very much. If sunsets are your thing, you should probably get the sunset villa, haha. Rooms were clean, spacious and semi-modern.

Dining - Now, this is the part where I took off the 0.5 off the star rating. First, the meal plans are a bit confusing and job well done to them to make it so confusing, haha. But, we were able to figure it out! ;) If you care about what you spend then go ala carte! We compared prices and if you plan on eating the most expensive items on the menu every night (limited menu) it may be worth it to go half board. During your stay, the menu won't change so be prepared to repeat some dishes and most likely it won't be the most expensive one considering there was only 1-2 expensive dishes. Large bottle of water costs $8 and change. The chefs did a decent job with what they have, so I would give them a 3.5 out of 5.

Activities - If you are a diver/snorkeler, this place is for you!!! My wife and I are avid snorkelers and this is by far the best place to snorkel! They provide you with goggles and fins. They also offer certification courses which is cool. We snorkeled everyday and loved it! We saw reef sharks and lots of nemo's and other random fishes.

Service - The staff was amazing, everyone for the most part was so helpful! I have to give a shout out to our host Sharaf, he was awesome and met and went above all my expectations! The dining staff, Shuja, Noah and Nicole, they made us feel right at home and gave us their honest recommendations on every meal which was very helpful! These people make all the difference in the world when it comes to customer service, it wouldn't matter if you have the nicest room if the service is terrible. They are five star in my book!

Overall, my wife and I had a wonderful experience even though food cost was high. We would like to comeback again to relive this experience!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Jun_Ya11

Dear Jun_Ya11,

Thank you for your kind review!

I am happy to read that overall you had a great stay with us, you liked our Villas, house reef and most importantly the experience provided by my wonderful colleagues.

Please accept my apologies if you found our menus confusing, we will keep working towards improving ourselves further. Since majority of the products used here are imported (similar to all resorts in the country) including food, costs are relatively higher if compared to many other parts of the world, I am sorry if this did not come across you while doing the research on the destination/property.

Rest assured Shuja,Noah,Nicole and Sharaf will get all the praise and recognition that they deserve!

We look forward to welcome you back at the resort in the future, until then I remain at your disposal for any further assistance you may need