Lily Beach Resort & Spa
US$276
US$207
Savings alert! 56% below average rates

The price you found is 56% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$472/night.

US$452
US$308
Maafushivaru(Southern Ari Atoll)
US$638
US$542
  • Breakfast included
Vakarufalhi Island Resort(Vakarufalhi Island)
US$419
US$294
  • Restaurant
US$243
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
LUX* South Ari Atoll(Dhidhoofinolhu Island)
US$462
US$357
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$523/night.

Mirihi Island Resort(Mirihi)
US$565
US$376
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$577/night.

Ocean Beach Inn(Hangnaameedhoo Island)
US$54
US$43
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Island Resort & Spa(Maamingili Island)
US$250
US$103
Hotwire.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

Sun Island Resort and Spa(Nalaguraidhoo Island)
US$131
US$125
  • Pool
2,338 results
All reviewsplatinum planocean adventureour honeymoonfishwater villamain restaurantsea planeglass floorkids clubinfinity poolour waiteraqua barmini barall inclusive packagesunset cruisea la cartehoney moon
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

We ended our honeymoon with five nights in lily Beach. After a short 30 minute sea plane, and a short boat ride (maybe ten mins) we reached the hotel.

Unable to check into our room until two (we arrived at 12), we were able to immediately get free snacks and drinks in the main bar and then go to lunch which was excellent.

We stayed four nights in a lagoon villa which was great. It had an outdoor jacuzzi bath big enough for two, a power shower and toilet, and out the back there was access to the sea, and a coral about two minutes away. The main building had a double sink and long mirror, ample storage space, and in the main room a minibar with unlimited snacks and drinks (alcoholic and still). The air con is awesome and the bed is lovely. The view even better.

On the fifth night we changed to a water bungalow which is exceptional. It has a glass floor to watch the sea below, a private bathroom area, a double bed sofa and a large bed. The outside has a small private pool and seating area and access to the sea.

We loved our time in the hotel. Our butler was excellent throughout and the greeter in the main restaurant was perfect. The main restaurant was excellent, and aqua had amazing lunches and a lovely infinity pool.

Vibes wasnt quite as good as aqua in terms of pool and ambience but we liked it for the morning yoga and the gym.

There is tennis, football and volleyball, along with diving activities so plenty to do. This is a perfect venue. No flaws

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Simon H
patriceaira2017, Resort Manager at Lily Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your comments on your recent visit at Lily Beach Resort & Spa. It is appreciated !
I am delighted to read that you thoroughly enjoyed the resort and had the opportunity to enjoy the many activities we offer.
Thank you again for your detailed review and I look forward to welcoming you back soon !

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

We arrived on our seaplane and were taken to our hotel by motorboat with hand towels and fresh fruit. We landed to the sound of drums and we were taken to reception. We had no idea of the amazing holiday that was awaiting us. The place is amazing but I am sure there are loads of great 5 star hotels in the world. What made the difference for us was the staff. They were incredible. Friendly, helpful, professional and went that extra mile. Shaqeeb Ahmed who looked after us at the restaurant Lily Maa. Adam who took care of our room and left us an unforgettable sight on New Years Eve. Shafaz Who cared for us at Vibes bar and Laurence at the kids club. Just wow. Joseph the sommelier and all the volley ball team. Thank you thank you! You made our holiday special. Lily beach is a bucket list destination . We really hope we can return as soon as possible . The food was exceptional especially the desserts but it was all amazing. I loved the fruit bats at Vibes bar and the herons flying around. I wish I was there now! My only advice is to book trips immediately and to do the scuba course. Careful of your return seaplane flight. It might be early and lily beach has no control of leaving times.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Rachel U
patriceaira2017, Resort Manager at Lily Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your comments on your recent stay at Lily Beach Resort & Spa. Much appreciated !
It is always thrilling for me to read how much the Team of Lily Beach impact the guests' experience; they are truly remarkable, and I thank you very much for outlining it.
I am delighted to read how great of a stay you had and I hope to have the pleasure to welcoming you back soon !

Reviewed 11 January 2018

I love this trip so much !!! First Day arrivalled Lily Beach, I forgot my mobilephone at Male's hotle, the staff sent it to me without delay . That's a lot of gratitude. People there were so kindly ! I love Lily Beach ! Maybe I'll come again !

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
patriceaira2017, Resort Manager at Lily Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Delighted to read you had and "Excellent" stay and enjoyed the genuine care and attitude of the Team.
We would love to have you back!..don't wait too long !

Reviewed 10 January 2018

We revisited Lily Beach for the 7th time over New Year, which illustrates our love for the place. Great diving, wonderful spa, spacious accommodations, brilliant food, extraordinary staff (led by Patrice) and good wines and cocktails. Hard to fault anything.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
patriceaira2017, Resort Manager at Lily Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this "Short and sweet review" on your recent stay at Lily Beach Resort & Spa. I do appreciate it !
Humbled to read that after your 7th visit, Lily Beach and its amazing Team are more than ever creating that Wow!
Thank you for your repeated patronage and see you very soon !

Reviewed 9 January 2018

We stayed at Lily Beach for 4 nights as the last leg of our Honeymoon. Upon arriving I did not feel very welcome from the start. We checked in and were taken to our room that was 5 steps away from the main area and had the water rentals hut right on the beach in our backyard. This was our Honeymoon and we were given the most public room in the entire resort, it is probably one of the worst rooms. We were able to switch to a different room which was appreciated. The staff, with the exception of the waiters and cooks at Lily Ma, were not personable and very unwelcoming. The staff at both pools pretty much avoided you and would not come up to greet or see if you needed anything. I had to chase down people multiple times just to get a drink.. The food was so incredibly average. It was the biggest disappointment. For what you are paying to stay here you would expect the food to be a little more interesting. The menu at both pools needs to be revamped.
I do not understand how this resort has five stars... We have been to so many wonderful places in this world and Lily Beach can not compete. This report is just so average, do not waste your vacation staying here there are plenty of other wonderful places in the Maldives. This truly was a huge disappointment and let down. This is NOT a luxury or high end resort, It baffles me that people can give this place 5 stars. By the end of the stay we were counting down the minutes until we could go to the Conrad for the remainder of our stay.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank AlexaP_222

I am sorry to read you were disappointed with your overall experience and I am sorry we failed to meet your expectations. I wish I would have been made aware of it while you were still here to, hopefully try to change that.
Food, attentive service, welcoming and personable staff, value for money are often highlighted as strengths for Lily Beach and I am truly sorry you did not feel this way.
I thank you however for bringing this up on this forum as I am keen to listen to all feedback in an effort to continue to be, the best all-inclusive resort in the Maldives.