“Paradise”

Summer Island Maldives
Reviewed 24 July 2017

We stayed 12 nights and our whole stay was brilliant. The staff were amazing and couldn't do enough for you. The food was excellent with fresh fish available every day. If you don't like fish there are plenty of other options.
The rooms were very comfortable and well maintained. We had one issue and it was sorted within 10 minutes.
The daily included snorkelling trips were good with plenty to see and the crew chose some great spots. Twice a week they feed the fish off the end of the pier, don't miss it. There were sharks, sting rays etc.
Many great memories, dancing on the sand by moonlight amongst them.
We paid for the manta ray trip and were privileged to see one and it was spine tingling moment to swim with it.
Paradise indeed.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Mariya_Shareef, Manager at Summer Island Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Dear PooleyNorthamtpn,

Thank you so much for visiting us and the wonderful review. We hope to have you stay with us again soon.

Kind regards

There are newer reviews for Summer Island Maldives

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

A nice place to visit this is my 5th resort in maldives that I visited very peaceful and staffs are so kind we had a great time there. It's a perfect getaway. You can see the sunset in the sides of the ocean if there is no clouds and the swimming pool is so nice but it's not accessible at night

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Srijith N
Mariya_Shareef, Manager at Summer Island Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Dear Srijith N,

Thank you for visiting us and the lovely review. We hope to have you again with us soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Visited Summer Island for the fourth time in early June only with my two kids for a short break.

As usual, it's a true value for money destination with the fullboard plus package, which I have always enjoyed the facilities, food and beverage and the comfort.

The staff at the restaurant was very helpful since I was managing 2 kids under 5years, alone.

I would surely visit Summer Island again, soon!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank yasasdeemantha
Mariya_Shareef, Manager at Summer Island Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

Thank you for visiting us and your very kind review.

We look forward to your visit again soon.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

Since my first vacation on SIM in October'15 was simply dreamable, I'd booked again this place in October'16 and haven't regretted it! Although the manager had changed, it was just perfect. I had a SuperiorVista room which was cozy, very clean with an open air bathroom. I loved the smell of the bed clothes and the towels which is unique. The staff is always friendly and smiling. Also a reason why I booked again this island. I had a lot of fun with them and they all took care very well about me!! Even because it is not a 5star resort, the staff is down to earth, open-minded and allowed to speak to the guests. This is what I really liked! The food was again delicious and I had the feeling also a bit better. The only thing which can be improved, and I mentioned it in my first review too, is the music in the bar. If I want to listen to German speaking folk music like Hulapalu or Helene Fischer I would book the Ballermann on Mallorca but not the Indian Ocean ;-) You should play more typical Maldivian music in the bar to keep the atmosphere of this beautiful place.
But all in one the island is a dream and I really enjoyed my vacation there. I will definitely return for a third time and can highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Natalie G

Dear Natalie,

Thank you for visiting us again and your very kind review.

Excellent suggestion on the music in the bar, I will make sure that we have more local songs playing.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

The island itself is breathtaking. The water villas were equipped with everything that we needed. The staff was very helpful. The spa was exceptional. This is indeed a destination that should not be missed by any traveler. The Perfect couples gateway!!! Will indeed be visiting summer island Maldives very soon once again..

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Tirantha M,

Thank you for visiting us and your very kind review.

We look forward to your visit again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ziyaaraifushi Island
36.9 km away
Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa
Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Reso...
#1 of 1 in Furanafushi Island
34.0 km away
Paradise Island Resort & Spa
Paradise Island Resort & Spa
#1 of 1 in Lankanfinolhu Island

Been to Summer Island Maldives? Share your experiences!