This was an amazing experience for my wife and I. Really fantastic staff and beautiful island. Food was excellent and there was a huge selection. Diving center was professional and very helpful. The reef around the island is spectacular on all sides. It was a brilliant time. Just make sure you book the beach villas and not the garden villas. The garden villas are not very nice and are hidden and do not have direct access to the beach. The island was overbooked the first night and the staff asked whether we would be willing to move to the garden villa for one night in exchange for vouchers. I looked at the garden villa and refused as this is not a good alternative no matter what vouchers they will give you. Otherwise, best experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the Maldives you’ve always dreamt of at Royal Island Resort & Spa. Amidst the sparkling jewels of the Indian Ocean, our exquisite Maldives luxury hotel shines and dazzles above all. Indulge and immerse yourself in a colorful journey of discovery, where shores lined with luxuriant banyans and lush palms yield to a majestic underwater world that will render you speechless. Enjoy unmatched services and facilities, including the lavish Araamu Spa and a fabulous selection of restaurants and bars. Relax and unwind with a vast selection of resort activities , including a fully equipped gymnasium, tennis, and squash to scuba diving and water skiing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Royal Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Island Hotel Baa Atoll
- Royal Island Resort And Spa
- Royal Island Resort Maldives