Dusit Thani Maldives(Mudhdhoo)
US$420
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$564/night.

Soneva Fushi(Kunfunadhoo)
US$1,323
US$1,149
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$1,296/night.

Star Tree(Dharavandhoo)
US$68
US$616
US$234
Savings alert! 60% below average rates

The price you found is 60% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$589/night.

Amilla Fushi(Baa Atoll)
US$683
US$578
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$978/night.

US$179
  • Pool
Milaidhoo Island Maldives(Milaidhoo Island)(Great Value!)
US$890
US$998
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$1,183/night.

US$1,325
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$1,509/night.

1,470 results
All reviewsa la carte restaurantour waiterhalf boardfishour honeymoonroyal island resortmain restauranttable tennissea planewater sportscurriesper daypalm treesbuffet stylerecommend this resortmale airportgreat holiday
Reviewed 15 January 2018

Me and my family passed a beautiful week in Royal Island Resort & Spa on January,we found many positive aspects like the food which was abundant and excellent, the personnel was available in every moment and the rooms were very clean. we have lodged in the Beach villa with a breathtaking view of the sea. As it regards the excursions, even if some of these are a bit expensives, it is worth to do it. I would absolutely return there and I recommend to everybody to go there on January because it's the most beautiful period.

Room Tip: Beach villas are the best to stay because of the beautiful view of the sea
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Gianni_Giusti
Royal-Maldives, General Manager at Royal Island Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Gianni_Giusti

Sunny greetings from Royal Island!

We are honored to receive your compliments regarding our resort and it is great to know that you have enjoyed the every step you made during your stay.

Thank you once again for your praising words and exceptional recommendation. We hope to see you back in near future.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

We just came back after a week spent at the Royal Island at the beginning of January and need to say the beauty of the environment exceeded our expectations ! The nature, the resort, the people, the peace and serenity you can find is simply amazing. Everything went well and was perfectly organized: the resort is great, rooms are spacious and elegant with a semi private portion of beach in front. A great variety of food was offered, we suggest the all inclusive treatment if you drink a beer or glass of wine and if you want to have a mid afternoon snack. People and staff were simply super gentle and always helpful. Range of activities was wide and all perfectly organized (we recommed the snorkelling with turtles above all). We attended the manta & sharks feeding and we woudn't suggest: it is much more beautiful to see these fantastic animals in their natural environment rather than getting used to humans and food.Try the a la carte restaurant on the beach, super romantic and quiet.
All in all, absolutely recommened, we hope tobe back soon :-)

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Francesca S
Royal-Maldives, General Manager at Royal Island Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Francesca S

Sunny greetings from Royal Island!

Thank you very much for your comments and feedback following your recent stay in Royal Island Resort and Spa.

Royal Island is known as one of the most beautiful resorts in Maldives and we are happy to know that its charm made your stay wonderful while the Royal team make you more comfortable with our standard services

Moreover we came to know that you have enjoyed all the activities, events and the excursions, especially the snorkeling with turtles. All these activities are created to enhance the guest experience by giving them a unique Maldivian experience.

Thank you once again for your recommendation and we will be awaiting to welcome you soon

Reviewed 11 January 2018

After seeing reviews for this resort,I decided to spent Christmas vacation on this resort with my family.Right from arrival till our departure this resort didn't disappoint us.Beach villa was spacious enough for 3 adults with nice open air bathroom.A safe beach was right in front of us with good in house coral reefs and marine life.An excursion for swimming with sea turtles was memorable lifetime experience.Food quality and variety was good,Christmas eve dinner was excellent.For arranging transfer to another resort ,staff made extra effort late at night and scheduled it to our satisfaction.Overall a memorable vacation.

4  Thank Lav K

Dear Lav K

Sunny greetings from Royal Island!

We are honored to receive your compliments regarding our resort and it is great to know that we have exceeded your expectation during your stay.

I’m sure that our culinary team will be delighted to know that you recognized their talents by appreciating the taste and the variety of the food.

Thank you once again for your compliments and we will be awaiting to welcome you soon

Reviewed 11 January 2018

I have been staying for 8 days at this resort during the new years at the beach villa with all inclusive. For 3 nights in a row we had rats coming to our bathroom and we kept calling the security and they would 'assure' us that there is nothing we should be afraid of.

I have asked to speak with the hotel manager who has dogged me for 2 days and finally when I met him his words were: "it is something normal". It is not the first time I am visiting Maldives, and I've never ever had this issue in the past. Imagine having crazy noises on the rooftop and in the bathroom of rats, you would not be able to sleep. The manager didn't took any measure to solve this issue and I've been really disappointed by his manners.

In addition, the food in all inclusive was terrible. The food selection was just so poor and the quality I would say below average. Food has mainly an Indian influence and without any other options. The hotel management should consider offering more food varieties due to everyone tastes.

A holiday which didn't worth the money and with a hotel manager that didn't care about the rats problem. I believe this shows the cleanness of the hotel by attracting rats... Really disappointed!

16  Thank AChemal04

Dear AChemal04

Sunny greetings from Royal Island!

Thank you very much for your comments and feedback following your stay in Royal Island Resort and Spa.

Please accept my sincere apologies for not meeting your expectation during your recent stay with us.

I would like to inform you that with the thick vegetation of the island, it is physically not possible to eliminate insects on the island but measures are put in place to control it. After raising this issue by you our managers met you several times before I meet you. However we took immediate action and paid special attention to your room area in order to control this issue.

Furthermore it is disheartened to hear that you could not enjoy the dining experience, which we get lot of compliments from our guests of various nationalities. We understand that each & eery guest have their individual preferences and we do committed to do our best to satisfy them all.

Even though we cannot reverse the experience you encountered, we hope that you will give us another chance which I can assure you we will do our best to fully exceed your expectations

Reviewed 9 January 2018

This is really a paradise with lots of wonderful people. I'm full of beautiful impressions
After 33 hours of exhausting road, as soon as we stepped on the island, warm welcome, with which we were greeted, we were already feeling rest and happy.
On my vacation I arrived with my family, we are four and I can say that four all of us, the Royal Island was wonderful discover -the fantastic resort.
I am full of good impressions, but first I have to thank the management of the resort and the complete staff working here (about 300 people). Everyone is doing their job perfectly. They are extremely friendly, helpful, realy kind and warm. All island host is on hand to ensure every detail of the stay is perfect.
THANK YOU VERY,VERY, MUCH, you made my stay unforgettable.
Now ... The island is amazing-nature-beautiful, shore-divine, beautiful, warm, crystal clear water with rich sea life.
We were accommodated in a villa on the beach -excellent position . You are only 12 steps from the water. Villas are a comfortable, comfortable bed, large bathroom with everything you need. In the room you have a coffee machine and tea and a liter of water everyday. For electricity you need an adapter, which can be obtained on request The villas are very clean.Cleaned twice a day. You have your sunbeds on the beach with sunbakers . The Beach is cleaned every morning. Some people wrote that you need shoes for walking on the beach because of dead coral, but it's not standing still. Sand is white, soft, walking on the shore is enjoying,
The island is not big, but you have absolute privacy, and we have all the time felt like we are alone on the island-peace, silence, idyll, you do not even think about anything, you just enjoy it.
You have the opportunity for various sports tennis, table tennis, squash,Volleyball and Badminton court ,gimnasium,but the sea is amazing with a rich underwater life, we simply enjoyed swimming and snorkelling. You can also see small sharks along the coast, especially early in the morning.
Walking inside the island is the same enjoyment, well-regulated gardens, diverse herbs, beautiful fauna, palm trees. In many places you have swings, relax and enjoy them.You can see bats,big bats, but they do not disturb you at all. Against the mosquitoes there was one feud, and they were not at all for 9 days.
My recommendation is to apply for all excursions, because each of them is a special enjoyment.
Maakanaa Restaurant is main restaurant.We had a half board and we were quite enough. What to say about the main restaurant. The food was extraordinary. The rich variety of breakfast, a great choice for every taste. Every day for dinner was the national food of a different country. A very rich selection of dishes. All we tried was a lot of tasty, delicious My priority is Maldivian food-exellent. Considering that we were during the Christmas and New Year's holidays, I have to express my admiration for the New Year's dinner we had. All the complimentary cooks and restaurant staff, it was like fairy tale-decoration, ambience-.very nice and very delicious.
Restoran Raabondhi –A la carta- is located on the coast itself, and here you can spend a very romantic evening with illuminated torches and enjoying the specialty of your choice
And the island was beautifully decorated during our stay for all 9 days, and on the occasion of the New Year-was magical and romantic.
Every night you have an entertainment program at theBoli bar and Palm Terrace.
They do a lot of work to make your stay pleasant, music program, dance, animation, karaoke
Here in Boli Bar you can enjoy the cocktail of your choice, they are very good, you should try everything.Here is also coffee shop and room service work 24h ,if you want to order everything.

The New Year's Eve was fantastic,right at Boli Bar with a fantastic fireworks from the nearby island, and the New year arrived with a boat, in which there were illuminated numbers of 2018.Fantastic. The choice of Royal island resort for a holiday, made us the beginning of the New 2018 truly fantastic.
We have enjoyed all nine days, in a every time
I loved everything,it is paradise on Eart,thear not moments of disappoitmen
I wish I had been here many more times- marvelous,unforgetable Royal island.
The feeling of happiness I've experienced here will last for a long time
I have very high criteria, and you have justified everything
ONCE AGAIN ,A GREAT THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING,THANK YOU!
Royal island resort is my warm recommendation.

3  Thank Neli P
Royal-Maldives, General Manager at Royal Island Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Neli P

Sunny greetings from Royal Island!

We are honored to receive your compliments regarding our resort. It is great to know that you have enjoyed every step you made during your stay. Our ultimate goal is to provide an unforgettable experience to each and every one of our guests and we are happy to know that we succeeded in your case, and your heartwarming compliments worth the effort we put.

It is our pleasure to know that you had a great family time with us and thank you once again for the detailed review and exceptional recommendation.

We hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon so that we may create another splendid stay experience