“This is my Happy Place!”
Review of Oceo Spa

Oceo Spa
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

I can not fault this spa experience. I judge all other spas against it and they are always come in 2nd. The outdoor hot tub is fabulous, the steam room, saunas and mosaic beds are all so relaxing, clean and well maintained. I love the darkness here it's inviting and allows you to instantly relax. Children are also not allowed which is an added bonus! The treatment rooms and relaxation suite are divine. I would highly recommend.

Date of experience: March 2018
in 6 reviews
"top class"
"thermal suite"
in 6 reviews
"definitely worth a visit"
"outdoor pool"
in 14 reviews
"spa"
in 49 reviews

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

I found the spa to be excellent- great force on the water jets which made for a great massage of tired muscles

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank Ciarrai2014
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Myself & my friend visited Thursday 28th December as a treat after the madness, it was my first time ever in a spa & the whole experience was unreal. Beautiful facilities & unreal surroundings, our treatments were amazing. We also had lunch in the spa cafe which needed to be prebooked ( which We didnt know) but were quickly accomidated. Will definitly be back.

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank Tina M
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Amazing amazing amazing !!!
Oceo spa is stunning, very relaxing. Decorated beautifully and a wide range of treatments. I had the full body Swedish massage and it was fantastic. Afterwards we used the pool and outdoor heated Jacuzzi pool which was stunning.

Date of experience: October 2017