Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
gvan5137

Horrific

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 2 Jan 2015via mobile
The most horrifying place we've ever stayed. Rooms were dirty and full of bugs, smelled awful and no refund policy. We didn't have another place to stay so ended up traveling 40 minutes to a Wal-Mart to buy blankets and pillows to sleep on that were clean. Listing advertised a continental breakfast and there was no such thing.
Trip type: Travelled with friends
19.8 km from Avon River Motel
    RM 671
20.9 km from Avon River Motel
Free parking
Valley View of Minas Basin and new solar panel roofing system.
    RM 630
21.8 km from Avon River Motel
58.0 km from Avon River Motel
  • Priceline
20.6 km from Avon River Motel
47.8 km from Avon River Motel
47.7 km from Avon River Motel
View more hotels in Falmouth
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 September 2014

This hotel was so bad that we did not see anything in tharen ...we just left...
All I ask for is a comfortable bed and for room to be clean...did not get it..please this time take my word this hotel is un rateable ...never have I written a bad review...don't know how it can be open....

Room tip: Do not go...sleep in your car
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
7  Thank thedunnsfamily
Reviewed 28 August 2014

The room was dirty and noisy and the people who run the place are surly and rude. There was a party outside for several hours one night. The smoke alarm went off at 5:45 in the morning in the next room over. This place was the worst place I have ever stayed in. Do yourself a favor and stay somewhere else. There is another motel about 10 minutes away that is the same price and very pleasant. Keep shopping.

Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
8  Thank Challs1
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Location was alright, but our room was very stinky, they say on booking.com that their rooms come with air conditioning...NOT, well at least my room anyway, I had the room with the so called queen bed, well I feel like a truck as ran me over...we also had some entertainment while we tried to sleep, both rooms next to us were very noisy, I could still hear them at 3am loud and clear then at 4:45am a knock at door..dude holding beer can, whoops got the wrong door! I will not stay here again, I'd rather sleep in my car!!!

Date of stay: August 2014
7  Thank homesweethomelove
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Used my visa to hold rooms for my daughter's wedding in January for her wedding July 5th..as WEDDING CAME CLSOER found out people were not coming due to an impending hurricane. My daughter, called and cancelled the rooms on the Wednesday .I just got my visa bill stating that I was billed $241.50 for rooms that were not cancelled!!I called the lady screamed at me over the phone .She speaks very poor English as does the owner .Difficult to get across to them and they absolutely deny ever having gotten notice of cancellation .Please DON"T STAY THERE! If you own a business you should have the ability to speak and comprehend a basic conversation .I have reported to Visa as my visa was billed. Terrible, terrible customer service !! Getting falsely billed for something that should never have happened !

• Trip type: Travelled with family