Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
unclelouie
New Ulm, Minnesota
This motel is slowly getting fixed up and has a way to go
2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 17 Jun 2016
A laughing Chinese woman checked us in. There were only a few other cars parked at the motel but it did not look very inviting. But it was getting dark and it looked like rain was a possibility so we stopped here. It was affordable and OK inside our room. We insisted on looking at the room before checking in and paying. Despite the two previous TA reviews it was not dirty inside the room and it had all the normal amenities including a good bathroom and clean sheets. It looked like a place that had gone to the dogs and the owner was trying slowly to help it to revive. I can only hope she succeeds or it might not make it.
Date of stay: May 2016
    RM 618
    RM 645
20.9 km from Avon River Motel
Free parking
Valley View of Minas Basin and new solar panel roofing system.
    RM 607
    RM 613
21.8 km from Avon River Motel
No prepayment needed
  • eDreams
25.8 km from Avon River Motel
View more hotels in Falmouth
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 January 2015 via mobile

The most horrifying place we've ever stayed. Rooms were dirty and full of bugs, smelled awful and no refund policy. We didn't have another place to stay so ended up traveling 40 minutes to a Wal-Mart to buy blankets and pillows to sleep on that were clean. Listing advertised a continental breakfast and there was no such thing.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank gvan5137
Reviewed 8 September 2014

This hotel was so bad that we did not see anything in tharen ...we just left...
All I ask for is a comfortable bed and for room to be clean...did not get it..please this time take my word this hotel is un rateable ...never have I written a bad review...don't know how it can be open....

Room tip: Do not go...sleep in your car
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
7  Thank thedunnsfamily
Reviewed 28 August 2014

The room was dirty and noisy and the people who run the place are surly and rude. There was a party outside for several hours one night. The smoke alarm went off at 5:45 in the morning in the next room over. This place was the worst place I have ever stayed in. Do yourself a favor and stay somewhere else. There is another motel about 10 minutes away that is the same price and very pleasant. Keep shopping.

Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
8  Thank Challs1
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Location was alright, but our room was very stinky, they say on booking.com that their rooms come with air conditioning...NOT, well at least my room anyway, I had the room with the so called queen bed, well I feel like a truck as ran me over...we also had some entertainment while we tried to sleep, both rooms next to us were very noisy, I could still hear them at 3am loud and clear then at 4:45am a knock at door..dude holding beer can, whoops got the wrong door! I will not stay here again, I'd rather sleep in my car!!!

Date of stay: August 2014
7  Thank homesweethomelove
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Used my visa to hold rooms for my daughter's wedding in January for her wedding July 5th..as WEDDING CAME CLSOER found out people were not coming due to an impending hurricane. My daughter, called and cancelled the rooms on the Wednesday .I just got my visa bill stating that I was billed $241.50 for rooms that were not cancelled!!I called the lady screamed at me over the phone .She speaks very poor English as does the owner .Difficult to get across to them and they absolutely deny ever having gotten notice of cancellation .Please DON"T STAY THERE! If you own a business you should have the ability to speak and comprehend a basic conversation .I have reported to Visa as my visa was billed. Terrible, terrible customer service !! Getting falsely billed for something that should never have happened !

• Trip type: Travelled with family