“A definite Do over for me!”
Review of Del Mar Extreme - CLOSED

Del Mar Extreme
More attraction details
Owner description: Del Mar Extreme specializes in all inclusive multi-sport, fitness & adventure tours & vacations in Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica. Sport tours include: Stand Up Paddling (SUP), Mountain Biking, Hiking & Surfing. Fitness classes include: Kickboxing, TRX, Boxing, Yoga, Pilates & Zumba. Why not go on vacation, and change your life?
Reviewed 12 July 2011

I had the most amazing time with my girl friends. There is just so much to do. I took surf lessons for the first time with Josie. I stood up the first day. what a rush. I felt so safe with him. We went paddling boarding with Allison( one of the owners) she was amazing. We checked out a secret waterfal and may even been apart of a commercial a phone company was shooting. We ate at the best restaurants. Enjoyed yoga lessons with Allie. Delmar Extreme is a once a lifteime experience..Check it out, its worth it

Reviewed 1 July 2011

Spent last week enjoying all of the adventures with Extreme Delmar. Had one of the most amazing experiences. Did everything from yoga, surfing, trx to zip-lining. I only wish I had more time to try the boxing and pilates. The staff is incredible and I can not wait to go back. I want to thank everyone at Extreme Delmar and I can't wait to go back next year if not sooner.

Reviewed 30 June 2011

Spent 6 days with Del Mar Extreme and had an incredible time. Everything including the activities, the hotel, the local, and especialy the staff were wonderful. Tried surfing, yoga, paddleboarding, zip line, yoga, hiking, and just plain relaxing! The service was wonderful and the sports instruction was top notch. Will definitely go again.

Reviewed 24 April 2011

Fun living, learning and while travelling alone never lonely, great staff with the camp and at the Hotel Del Mar..... fully active with sun, surf, yoga and hiking with Gida and Lauren, kept it lively and exciting.

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 April 2011

My sister and I were fortunate to find Del Mar Extreme on our first trip to Jaco, Costa Rica!!! We never had a dull moment with our energy packed itinerary of running, hiking, yoga, and pilates. We also took our first surf and SUP (Stand Up Paddle Board) lessons, which were definitely highlights of our trip! The tropical surroundings were amazing and the staff at Del Mar Extreme were phenomenal!!! This vacation was just what we needed not only to unwind, but also motivate my sister to improve our health regimes through nutrition and exercise. Between the fresh local food and Del Mar Extreme activities, we actually returned from our vacation in better shape than when we arrived. Most importantly, we had a blast doing it!!! I highly recommend Del Mar Extreme to anyone who is visiting the Jaco area, as it certainly contributed to why Costa Rica is our new favorite vaction spot!!!