“Del Mar Extreme is everything you could ask for in a vacation and more!”
Review of Del Mar Extreme - CLOSED

Del Mar Extreme
More attraction details
Owner description: Del Mar Extreme specializes in all inclusive multi-sport, fitness & adventure tours & vacations in Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica. Sport tours include: Stand Up Paddling (SUP), Mountain Biking, Hiking & Surfing. Fitness classes include: Kickboxing, TRX, Boxing, Yoga, Pilates & Zumba. Why not go on vacation, and change your life?
Reviewed 9 January 2012

Del Mar Extreme is located in Jaco, Costa Rica, a beautiful and relaxing town on the Pacific Ocean. My week long vacation was packed full of activities with amazing people to share them with. The entire staff of Del Mar was friendly, accomodating, and commited to making sure that my time away was perfect. The hikes, surfing, SUP, fitness classes and meals were fabulous. I also enjoyed the opportunity to go horse back riding and sailing however the active tours and classes were by far the best part. Make sure to pack sunscreen and several pairs of workout shorts and tops for your trip. I would have preferred to stay longer had my schedule allowed. A must do vacation!!

Reviewed 22 December 2011

Since I've only done Stand-up Paddle boarding on lakes and rivers, Allison took me to a horseshoe bay just north of Jaco where the waves were sheltered and small. She helped me with technique as well as telling me about the sights and customs of the area. To avoid petty theft while we were paddling she suggested leaving nothing - even flipflops - on the beach or in sight in the car. On the way back she pointed out restaurant possibilities. I appreciated her guidance as I had never been to this part of the world, and felt confident when she took us to a beach with appropriate waves and currents for my level.

Next day she led a Pilates lesson for me, very thoughtfully planned out with my physical limitations in mind - a good workout and information I can use at home.

Reviewed 8 November 2011

My fourth or fifth time with the outfit. This time, SUPing Playa Herredura. Perfect, start to finish. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 12 July 2011

I had the most amazing time with my girl friends. There is just so much to do. I took surf lessons for the first time with Josie. I stood up the first day. what a rush. I felt so safe with him. We went paddling boarding with Allison( one of the owners) she was amazing. We checked out a secret waterfal and may even been apart of a commercial a phone company was shooting. We ate at the best restaurants. Enjoyed yoga lessons with Allie. Delmar Extreme is a once a lifteime experience..Check it out, its worth it

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 July 2011

Spent last week enjoying all of the adventures with Extreme Delmar. Had one of the most amazing experiences. Did everything from yoga, surfing, trx to zip-lining. I only wish I had more time to try the boxing and pilates. The staff is incredible and I can not wait to go back. I want to thank everyone at Extreme Delmar and I can't wait to go back next year if not sooner.