“Evening meal”

Price range: US$20 - US$53
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great selection of choices available on the menu. Received canapé when having drinks and waiting on starters. We were then taken to our tsble

Reviewed 8 December 2017

The Commodore very kindly provided tea/coffee, biscuits, mince pies and a warm place to sit and safely wait while waiting for the Churchill Barriers to open. I cannot thank them enough for this. I was stuck there, unable to get home, until 9pm and they did this out of kindness. I haven't had a meal there, but I will be soon so that I can say thankyou to them.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Had a lovely meal out with friends at the Commodore where the food was amazing and the staff very friendly and efficient. The menu offers something different and the fusion of flavours in the starters and mains we tried was absolutely gorgeous. A fabulous evening in a warm and welcoming venue and I can't wait to try some more of the delicious things on offer here.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

The Commodore bar and restaurant is now open again serving evening meals from 6pm on Fridays and Saturdays. All welcome. Call 01856 781788 to book.

Venue hire and outside catering also available.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Wow, I chose it as a perverse choice, loving lamb and hating rhubarb....it was divine, and the ensemble worked to perfection...did I mention the relaxed and welcoming atmosphere, totally belies the rather clinical modern decor.