“Wow. They did everything!”
other travellers have booked this property
Spectacular Pool and Beach Club w/ Your Villa! Pool, Gym, Spa, Restaurant, Tiki Bar, Yoga Studio
Your Space to Enjoy Enjoy the Hammocks under the Rancho
Room 1 Bathroom, with Organic Handmade Amenities, Towels and Beach Towels
Room 2 (2 Full Beds) & Bath
Room 2 Bathroom, with Organic Handmade Amenities, Towels and Beach Towels
Room 3 Bathroom with Tropical Outdoor Shower
Room 3 (King that Can Convert to 2 Twins)
Room 4 (King that Can Convert to 2 Twins)
Room 4 Bathroom, with Organic Handmade Amenities, Towels and Beach Towels
One of Three Pools Available to You
Sunset Therapy Steps Away
World Class Beach Club Steps Away from our Villa
One of 2 Spas inside our Resort for you to Relax and Enjoy
Surf the Famous Little Hawaii Break
Your nearly private beach, one of 3 beaches available to you
Beautiful Beach for you to Enjoy!
Incredible Sunsets Steps Away from the Villa
Two Hard Surface Outdoor Lighted Tennis and Pickleball Courts and Club On-Site
Two Mountain Bike Trails (beginner and advanced) with ocean views On-Site
Ride Horses in Tropical Dry Forest and the Beach; Equestrian Center On-Site
Gorgeous Sunsets on 1 of 3 Nearly-Private Beaches within Hacienda Pinilla
This Daily View Steps Away from Your Villa is Sure to Make You Happy!
Birds-eye View of Your Exclusive Beach Club
This is All Yours to Enjoy with a Stay at Our Beach Villa!
Aerial View of Your Exclusive Beach Club
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Villa -
4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, Sleeps 12
Pinilla, Tamarindo, Province of Guanacaste

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 188 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Spanish first
Any
David L
Washington, Virginia
“Wow. They did everything!”
Reviewed 24 April 2012

I went to Guanacaste to look at Costa Rican real estate to possibly buy. Jorge picked my family and I up (we arrived on different flights within about an hour), and before we knew it we were on our way to play some tennis at one of the resorts. That evening, on the way to Pura Vida house, we stopped at local restaurant for dinner. Simple. Good. Fresh. Every morning, we awoke to howler monkeys, freshly squeezed OJ, a nice home cooked breakfast, a hike, tennis, the beach, or something else fun. Jorge arranged about 5 days to meet realtors and look at properties. He drove and provided gasoline for the car. It was a first rate trip. A little more about the house is below:

We stayed at Pura Vida house. It's a great place to get comfortable and relax. It's offset from the crazy tourism of Tamirindo, but really easily accessible. There is plenty of shade, the porch is delightful, the views of the hills all around the house are beautiful, and the owners are very warm. The housekeeper came just about every day. She'll do your laundry if you like, and she makes a delicious breakfast with freshly squeezed orange juice daily. I totally recommend staying at Pura Vida.

eltarts
Panama City, Panama
“Great place, wonderful people, could not have gone better...”
Reviewed 3 April 2012

I spent four days with some friends in the vicinity of Tamarindo beach, where the hosts from Sports for Nature Trips catered to our every whim: sandy beaches with unbelievable waves, horseback riding, tennis, barbecue under the stars, local cuisine, you name it... Whatever yo feel like doing, they have a way of making it happen. The accommodations were excellent, the scenery breathtaking, and the people in Costa Rica are among the friendliest I've encountered.
Highly recommended!

JPW350
Arlington, Virginia
“Excellent holiday”
Reviewed 26 March 2012

My wife, three year old son and I arrived to Costa Rica with very high expectations for a relaxing holiday and a bit of tennis. The experience exceeded those expectations. The resort is beautiful and its staff will at all times go to every length to serve. Should you, for example, want a snack at 3am, you need only to call the reception and a staff member will deliver it to your room within 30 minutes. In addition, the staff offers an hourly activity schedule (I played ping-pong and water basketball) as well as a fun and surprising professional dance performance each evening. The all-inclusive package means guests can eat and drink as much alcohol as they wish at the resort's expense and with absolutely no pressure to tip.

Probably due to the high price/night, I would not characterize the Weston as a "party" resort. (To appreciate the stunning value this package offers, compare nightly rate this site quotes with the total price Jorge requests). The typical guest was middle-aged, upper-incomed and with a spouse. During our stay there were almost no teenaged/college-aged guests and only a few (like us) younger couples with children. While available, nightlife options after 11pm are consequently under-utilized and fairly subdued. In sum, the feel of this resort clearly encourages relaxation above debauchery, which suited my family perfectly.

Jorge was once a world class (former Davis Cup) level tennis player with years of teaching experience. He makes utterly clear from the outset that he is available at all times to play as much tennis his guests desire (upon arrival, he passed along his cell number. Had I wished to hit under the lighted courts at midnight, for example, Jorge would meet me in 15 minutes.) We opted for two daily sessions late in the afternoon: one for my wife (a near beginner) and a following hitting session for me. Appropriate for her beginning level, the well conceived drills Jorge tailored for my wife prioritized fun and encouragement above stroke mechanics. Each of my roughly 45 minute hitting sessions with Jorge were satisfying, physically exhausting and helpful to my game.

In sum, a simply great experience at a very reasonable cost. I would recommend this holiday to wide range of tennis players with enthusiasm and without reservation.

Simone F
Brasil, Natal
“Best Tennis trip ever!”
Reviewed 25 March 2012

I travel a lot, and love to take my racquets with me and play or take lessons whenever possible. I can safely say that this trip with Sports for Nature was the best I have ever taken by far! Jorge and his staff were very professional from start to finish. They managed every detail to perfection, right from when we registered to the moment we got on our plane to go back home (very sad moment). They were so much fun on the courts it felt like I was playing with a long-time friend, and I learned a lot from the drills at the same time. My husband and I basically got to receive unlimited tennis lessons throughout the trip - I normally have to pay by the hour! The other participants that came with us that week were very fun and group chemistry was terrific. We would play in the morning, then hang out at the beach, and ate together as well. The Westin Resort is fabulous and the food was amazing, their restaurants had a good variety of foods, and service was exceptional. The rooms there are amazing as well, and we saw many different species of animals such as monkeys, pizotes, iguanas, and armadillos on the property. We also took day trips to Arenal Volcano, did the zip lines and went snorkeling, I would definitely recommend all three!
Jorge, thank you for taking such good care of us, we are definitely coming back next year!

Management Response
26 Mar 2012
Simone, thank you for taking the time to post a review, greatly appreciated. I am glad you enjoyed your week with us in Costa Rica! I enjoyed meeting you and your family, what a fun week it was. Remember that you now have a new group of friends here in Costa Rica. Pura vida to you and your family! Jorge
RebeccaGo...
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“A great way to see Costa Rica!”
Reviewed 19 March 2012

I've traveled twice to Costa Rica with Jorge and can't imagine seeing Costa Rica any other way. We explored a different beach every day, ate terrific food, saw amazing wildlife and were able to choose from a wide range of activities each day. Wouldn't change a thing!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$300
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing