Asia Grand View Hotel
US$144
US$125
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
All reviewsisland hoppingbustling townmissed breakfastoverlooking the pool areahour massagenice hotel with great serviceasian and western optionsorganise toursgreat sunsetsuperior roomthe main dining areaconference roomrooms are largequiet locationbreakfast buffetour honeymooncoron bay
Reviewed 21 July 2017

Staff were very helpful. Everything we asked for was no trouble. Our room was really clean, Swimming pool was always clean. Food was good, didnt have to wait long for the meal either. The hotel is not far from town center, there is always a tricycle waiting outside or sometimes the reception can arrange it for you. I would say that staff is the asset of this hotel. I would definitely come back next time we visit Philippines again. There so much to see in Coron.

Just a suggestion this is nothing to do with the hotel but hopefully the hotel can suggest this to the Goverment Tourist personnel. To clean up the rubbish near Coron town center and the rubbish floating on the sea. Coron is beautiful but Its sad to see all rubbish around the sea harbour.

Room Tip: deluxe room but there are many steps so not advisable for an elderly/ disabled person so ask for a room nearer to the reception area.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank BoracayLondon
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed in June 2017 for 3 nights and 4 days and it was okay. The breakfast buffet has only few selection and there was a staff in the restaurant who was kinda rude. She took one of our chairs from our table without asking permission and she iwas always frowning. She has no good customer service. We also found bugs in the room. The hotel is not convenient for old people because you need to use stairs to get to the room. It's not fair for the price.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
6  Thank Sacramento_family4
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 6 nights recently and thoroughly enjoyed every minute. The Asia Grand is a little oasis of calm and tranquillity outside the bustling town of Coron. The strength of the place is the staff who go out of their way to be helpful and accommodating (and always with a smile). Breakfast was buffet style and varied slightly every day but there was always plentiful fresh fruit, bread and conserves, cereals and a range of hot food catering more for Filipino taste but a fresh omelette was made for me on more than one occasion. We also had lunch and dinner here a couple of times during our stay and this was also well cooked and presented. The breathtaking sea views though are what will stay in my memory as we dined in the restaurant.

We had a massage at the hotel's spa which was relaxing although next time I would opt to have it done in our room as the area the spa is in is open to the air and with only an electric fan can get quite hot and sticky.

We arranged our own island hopping tours and saved money by not going through the hotel. We shopped for fresh ingredients in the local market and then the crew of the boat will cook for you when you reach the island you've chosen to visit. You should definitely ensure you see some of the many surrounding islands on your visit as this is where the real beauty of the Philippines lies.

Finally the hotel pool is a great place to relax and swim; it's immaculately clean and well looked after and I look forward to returning to this warm and welcoming place.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank SPARKY36
Reviewed 12 June 2017

Came here off a business trip in Hong Kong. Never seen this part of the Philippines before. Now, Coron town proper is not much to look at, so for myself, staying at the Asia Grand View Hotel was enough for me!

Wonderful pool and spa. Massage upon request. Good deals with Island Hopping and touring the town. Live music during the evenings. Good wifi. Very helpful staff.

Would not mind coming back at all!

Room Tip: Rooms are fairly spread out--try to get a room closest to the main building.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 May 2017

To start, the wonderful staff at AGVH made my stay comfortable and effortless; they answered all my questions, arranged my tours and transportation, and when I got really sick they delivered food and sodas to my room whenever I requested and fixed a maintenance issue very promptly.

Location wise, the hotel is in a quiet area a short trike ride from downtown and boasts a beautiful view from the hotel restaurant. The restaurant featured a delicious variety of Asian and Western options, my favorite being the pad thai.

My room was very spacious and clean and featured cable TV, AC, working wifi, a safe, lots of storage space, and a large bathroom.

There's also a swimming pool but I never used it however I noticed it was cleaned every day.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo