“More then perfect place to stay❤️”
Review of Hotel Roma

Hotel Roma
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Grottammare
Reviewed 24 June 2017

If somebody want a relaxing, quite, nice and familiar place to stay, Hotel Roma is the best place to go. I never had an experience like I had in HR before, because I used to stay in 4 and 5 star hotels before but I never felt such a kind service and familiar athmosfere. I really don't understand why it's only 3stars hotel, it would deserve more stars, I would give them 5stars!!! Every person in the hotel were so kind, helpful, they solved all of our request ( my daughter is vegan and they served her every time a perfect meal), really everybody was so kind, from the owner till the houskeeping. I really felt myself as I was a part of a big family. And the food, ohhh that was amazing! They offering full board, and those food are really delicious! We loved those dishes! Thank you Stefano!
There are two friendly golden retriever, they don't bother anybody, they just liying in the hall, if somebody doesn't like dogs, ( it' s not me!) it's not a problem for them eighter.
I really loved the style of the hotel, it' s very special, it's not the ordenary interiour. Every time I found something nice and lovely peace in the hotel, it made the hotel more like I feel myself at home. The beach is in front of the hotel, it's very nice and calm. The sea is perfect for children and for ones who wants to swim too. On the beach the unbrella with the sunbeds is inclueded the price , it's not for extra charge,
We really enjoyed ourselves so much there! I' m sure we will go back!!! And I hope very soon!:-))

Room Tip: From every room there is a view to the sea
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 14 September 2015

This is a familyhotel...at the boulevard in gorgious Grottamare.
spacious bedroom, small shower. good beds, but different prices for us, a couple and our friends also a couple ....strange..
I cannot say much about the restaurant, because we ate in the historical centre of Grottamare. Breakfast was Italian...a lot of sweet stuff, but also yoghurts cheese and proscuitto. it seemed enough, we were in a hurry, purtroppo!!

Room Tip: Ask room with seesight!! To see the sunset.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank enquetes
Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

We have just returned home after a sublime week long stay at Hotel Roma. No amount of superlatives can do this wonderful hotel justice. Brunella and her team have created an oasis of calm, fun and bliss.
From the moment that we arrived we were welcomed with open arms. We love the fact that it is an intergenerational hotel...families, couples, friends and singles made it the perfect blend of guests. Everything was simply perfect...thank you Brunella and gang! We can't wait to book for next year! Helen, Steven and C x

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank TheDivaBrighton
Reviewed 24 August 2015

We recently spent 8 nights at Hotel Roma. There are not enough superlatives to describe our time there! From the moment that we arrived we felt relaxed, at home and incredibly welcome. Brunella and her staff are attentive, fun, helpful and professional.

The food is delicious and there is lots of choice at every meal. We loved the fact that every room is allocated their own table for their stay, which meant that we got to know our neighbours. The seafood is especially yummy, highly recommended. Felicks, Dan and Damien spoke excellent English (our Italian is embarrassingly shocking) and went above and beyond to help us. Stefano was hilarious, he and the others kept our five year old daughter well entertained!

Our room had a lovely view of the sea, towards San Benedetto. It was well equipped, spacious and very stylish.

We loved hanging out in the reception/lounge/bar area. Our daughter loved the fact that she could choose what she wanted to watch on the TV in the lounge (despite the fact that she doesn't speak Italian!). It is such a relaxing area to sit and read, chat to other guests/staff, people watch etc etc.

One of our favourite bonuses was the ability to use the many bikes that the hotel have for their guests use. We went out for a wonderful ride after dinner every night. It is the perfect spot to cycle with children...flat, warm, safe and fun. We cycled many miles every day. This had the added use of helping to burn off the many calories we consumed!!

The private beach was marvellous. We had allocated sunloungers so never had to worry about getting a spot. The sea is lovely and warm, flat and safe for children. We used the kayak and beach toys that were available for the guests.

We can't wait to book our holiday next year with Brunella and her gang...we will DEFINITELY be returning to HR many times! Thank you for all your hard work and for welcoming your crazy English guests with such open arms! If you would like me to sing for you next year let me know ;-).

Room Tip: Rooms on the town side are quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2015

We have just returned from a 10 night stay in the bellissimo Hotel Roma, our third time there.
Words cannot describe how accommodating all the staff were AGAIN, they constantly exceed our expectations!
We will definitely be returning next year especially for Faragusto!!

If you're planning a holiday with your family near the sea this is definitely place to go absolutely BELLISIMO!

Thank you all so much for making our holiday the best ever!

Room Tip: Any room ending in 07 is a family room (4) I.e 207, 307 etc
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family