“For upper middle class”

Cuisines: Chinese, Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Had lunch from this restaurant. Limited parking space available in front. Gets crowded by lunch time.Good ambience and cleanliness.
Biriyanis cost in the range of 230 rupees. Meals 150 rupees. Not much side dishes for the meals. Pickles alone are the majority of side dishes for meals - 3 varieties of them provided. Food was okay. Not that great either.
Reasonably big restaurant.

1  Thank akbar sheik h

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

I love the food here and I love this place too. This was my first visit to Copper Spoon this year and I was very pleased that their quality of service has been the same since the last time I went there (which was last year).

But there was one thing that certainly took me by surprise. And I mean the bad kind of surprise. It was the pricing! The prices (and I'm not exagerating) increased by huge amounts!
More on that later.

So as I entered, I was greeted with a smile and led to my table. We ordered the chicken biriyani, fish curry meal, crispy fried vegetable and since the kids were in mood for pasta, they ordered that too.

The fish curry meal was really good. Probably my absolute favourite in kerala. Absolutely no question in that. But the least favourite part was the price. Since the last time, the price has doubled (minus GST)!!! What a bummer! I had to check the bill twice to see if my eyes were okay!

The biriyani was good. Just good. I'm not a big fan of the biriyani that they cook in this part of kerala. But it was definitely not bad. Probably one of the best in Thrissur.

The crispy fried veg was brilliant. The only problem was the quantity that I get for the price that I pay.

The pasta was just ok. It was over cooked though. An amateur mistake with which I was really surprised given that the price I had to pay for it was not worth it.

Now if you noticed, I kept repeating the fact of how overpriced this restaurant is. No, it's not because I'm a miser but it's because I believe in getting what I pay for.
I've visited loads of restaurants around India and other countries where the pricing is much more than this. But the quality and quantity of the food did complete justice to it.

So the question is, should we pay this much money for something that you can get at a much lesser rate with the same quality and quantity?

That's completely upto you and your pocket.
The truth be told, the food is good. But the price is just too much.

1  Thank Parayil Tharach... S
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

uhhhh.. to be honest, i actually found the dishes to be soo expensive and it didn't meet my expectation level.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Good ambience, Good Service , Tasty food specially Non-veg varieties . Visited three times @Mg.Road Thrissur .

Reviewed 28 June 2017

We had the afternoon buffet. The food was good and tasted fresh. The flavours were good and was not too spicy.