US$24
Aroonrung House(Nonthaburi)
Baanthanam Nont(Nonthaburi)
Banyaiya Apartment(Nonthaburi)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 October 2016

A basic hotel with unusual retro decor. Depressingly dark corridors but a large enough room with decent bathroom and comfortable beds. Reception staff taciturn and generally unhelpful. Terrible buffet breakfast ... cold eggs and cold sausages ... with unhelpful staff. Situated in Nonthaburi, an area notorious for flooding in the rainy season. Very near to busy intersection and fly-over, with traffic noise throughout the night. Little to recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2015 via mobile

I stay here because I had dinner with one of my Thai friend hotel is nice with big room restaurant is also nice on the seventh floor from where we can she round but only problem is its far from the center even the closest mrt or bts is about 6-7 km away from here and taxi driver don't speak English at all I have to come here by using navigator

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel because it is close to the Impact Arena and Don Muang Airport. My stay has been enjoyable and I would possibly stay here again.

This hotel is hidden away from the main street so don't expect taxi drivers to know where it is by just saying the name. Once you have arrived, you can ask the hotel lobby staff for a business card which has a map on the back plus the address in English and Thai.

I originally was convinced to stay here because they advertised they have a fitness centre. I went to reception and asked where this was located but I could not understand what they said. I showed her the picture on my ipad from tripadvisor and she shook her head and said 'no' amongst other Thai words. I repeated 'you don't have one?' And she agreed. Keep this in mind if you are looking for a hotel with a gym!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 7 May 2013

We stayed here for a couple of days while visiting our family. Love the design of the hotel but disappointed by the services of the front staffs. I found they are quiet rude and not willing to help at all. Limited choices of breakfast. Difficult to get a taxi as it's on very busy road and awkward spot for the taxi to stop. We will never go back there again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank KHANITHA P
Reviewed 11 February 2013

If you need to be in Nonthaburi, this is the hotel to be. Beautifull modern decorated rooms. Rooms are large with a good size bathroom. There is a nice Bar & Lounge on the seventh floor with outdoor seating. Staff is friendly.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo