Lowest prices for your stay
US$108
Free cancellation until 13/07/22
US$123
Free cancellation until 14/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$103
Free cancellation until 15/07/22
Hotels.comUS$123
TravelocityUS$123
PricelineUS$119
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2022

To be quite honest, I had a hard time writing this review. We stayed for three nights, i.e. 29 to 31 March 2022. While this hotel is not terrible, it is well below the standard of hotel that I usually select. I chose this hotel since the Hatta Fort Hotel, across the road, was way more expensive and the Hatta Guest House seemed OK from the reviews that I read online. Although the hotel was quite adequate, it was not exceptional by any means. The hotel is located in a shopping center that is mainly empty.

The parking area for the hotel is outside the shopping center and there is lots of rubbish lying around and the area is under construction. Right from the moment we checked in I knew that I should have selected the Hatta Fort Hotel across the road, despite the higher cost. There is no pool at the Hatta Guest House and the service is relatively poor. This is not the kind of accommodation that I usually select and I was disappointed in myself that I did not follow through on lessons that I have learned in the past about choosing suitable hotels.

The hotel has a decent view over towards the Hajar Mountains, across a lovely lake, towards the Hatta sign on the hill. The rooms are quite adequate and comfortable though my room had a reasonably strong smell of oud. The chairs / bench in the rooms are very uncomfortable and are not conducive to a relaxing evening around the table that is provided. Also, the rooms do not have a nice outside sitting area / balcony. To be fair, the bed is very comfortable and the bathroom / shower is quite acceptable.

The restaurant for breakfast and dinner is in the same shopping center as the hotel. The breakfast consists mainly of an Arabic selection of food, unlike anything that I am used to. The dinner selection was good, and we received a voucher for AED 50 per person for the two nights that we ate at the restaurant on site. The food was excellent at the onsite restaurant and the Egyptian owner (?) needs to be commended for his efforts.

After our first night we headed into the mountain for some sight-seeing. Unfortunately, upon our return to the hotel close to 6pm we noted that the rooms had not been made up, despite the late hour. This oversight was not adequately explained by the receptionist, who immediately sent the cleaning crew to the room. But I fail to understand why this was not addressed during the day while we were out. Also, for the remainder of our stay, the coffee was not replaced and neither was the toilet paper in the bathroom. All in all the maid service was very poor and rather unacceptable to be quite honest.

Right through the day there is annoying ‘elevator’ music that is played on the speakers right outside the rooms such that you cannot reasonably have an afternoon sleep. I fail to understand why music is played into the early hours of the evening. But to be fair, the hotel is reasonably quiet through the night, except for annoying guests who wander in the passage outside the rooms talking loudly with no consideration for other guests.

There is no pool at the hotel, despite what appears to be the case in the photo's advertising the hotel. There is a small ‘wading’ pool, i.e. about 12 inches deep that you certainly cannot use for swimming.

All in all, I regret my decision to stay at this hotel. I will not return – this hotel does not meet the level of quality and service that I expect when I choose the hotels at which I stay. While the hotel may certainly be adequate for others, I will stay elsewhere when I next return to the area.

Room tip: Request a room away from the elevator music in the passage, and away from noisy persons outside your door.
Date of stay: March 2022
Reviewed 11 February 2022

we visited hatta last week of December, 2 adults + one kid. stayed 1 night. check-in was a bit late but the staff was helpful. breakfast we really very tasty. near to hatta adventure hub and hill park, hatta dam was close so have to visit hatta again. had a nice break from dubai.

Date of stay: December 2021
Reviewed 30 December 2021

Came across this place while searching for a place to stay for our short-trip to Hatta. It is quite a new establishment. However, the accommodation is well equipped with all the necessities. Our room is quite spacious, with all the necessary facilities like TV, minibar, and kettle. Wifi is good. We stayed for one night. Staffs were very friendly and helpful. The view outside our room was really nice, facing the HATTA big signage on the mountain-side. Our room comes with a buffet breakfast. Although the options were quite limited, but the food was delicious. The falafel was so tasty. The accommodation is located inside a new shopping mall. However, there are still quite a number of empty shop-lots. Hopefully these will be occupied soon. There are few options for food.

Room tip: Ask for the room facing the Hatta Dam.
Date of stay: December 2021