“Great pool in nice garden”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Laszlo M
Budapest, Hungary
“Great pool in nice garden”
Reviewed 3 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Appartment perfect for 4 persons, it is in a closed complex with great pool and very nice garden. Very clean, fully equipped kitchen. Balcony suitable to have meals outside. Quiet and warm beach in walking distance, no car needed.Yvett is very nice, answers all requests.

12 Sep 2017
Dear Laszlo ,

Thanks a lot for your review and I do hope we will meet next time if you come here for holidays again . I do hope to meet you in Budapest when I am there :)

fionamcg
Newry, United Kingdom
“Nice apartment”
Reviewed 13 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Nice apartment for a family of four. Quiet low rise apartment blocks with a lovely pool. Very sake location close to main square with bars and restaurants. Only down side is no air con in one of the bedrooms

21 Aug 2017
Dear Fiona,

Thank you for your review , I do hope we are going to meet again when you visit Los Alcazares.
Reviewed 4 October 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Travelling group: Extended Family
5 Oct 2016
Thank you very much for your review, I am looking forward to meet you next time you are here .
Benidorm, Spain
Reviewed 13 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
5 Oct 2016
Dear Stephen ,

It was a great pleasure to meet you and I do hope we will meet next time when you are here .
Anytimeso...
“Perfect for me.”
Reviewed 7 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016

I stayed here for 4 weeks.It had everything you need.English TV,Heating,Cooking Pots,(I cooked all my meals here).There were no problems with anything.In fact I did not want to go home.The agent Yvette is a very nice lady.All in all, I was very happy living in there for a month.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
8 May 2016
Dear Bob

Thank you for your review. I do hope we will meet soon again as it was a pleasure to meet you.
Warm regards
Yvette
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing