“Waste of money.”

Add it.
Taj Indian Restaurant
Ranked #47 of 66 Restaurants in Mablethorpe
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Ordered food at 6.40pm, said it was going to be ready and delivered by 7.55pm but didn’t get here until 9.15pm which is 2 and a half hours after I ordered. I understand it may have been busy but that is ridiculous. I rang a couple of times, once at 10 past 8 and was told it would be another 25 minutes, I waited 40 minutes and rang back for them to tell me it would be another 20 minutes. When the delivery driver finally bought my food he didn’t apologise for the long wait, he just said ‘here you go’ handed me the food and turned and walked straight away didn’t even give me chance to say thanks. Opened the food up to eat it and the chips were uncooked and still hard, the food wasn’t great but I didn’t bother sending it back as I was starving and had waited so long for the food to actually arrive so didn’t want to have to wait another hour or so for fresh food. Would rather not have wasted my money on this takeaway. Next time I’ll be going else where. Terrible customer service, no apologies and below average food. This was supposed to be a nice meal for me and my partner but it’s totally put us off for good.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Possibly the worst Indian takeaway in the uk,curry was full of oil rice was over cooked a nan bread was tasteless-had to throw it in the bin

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Ordered a takeaway and was ready on time ,served politely. Food was very nice and hot and full of flavour. Portions were very generous.would recommend and will use again

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We had a takeaway from here while on holiday last week. Reviews seem mixed on here but I can report it was a perfectly fine experience! Good value, ready to collect in 30 minutes, plenty of it (full portion of rice included in price of main meals) and tasty to boot! Was it fine dining? Certainly not, but for a cheap and cheerful curry to eat in our caravan it hit the spot. Would definitely use again.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Had a takeaway of silsilla chicken and a lemon pilau rice with a garlic chapati and it was ready to go in 15 minutes.
There was a plentiful amount of tender chicken with some nice large pieces and the sauce was delicious with onion and pepper. The rice was tasty with pieces of lemon in it as was the chapati.
At just short of £10 was a good value and tasty takeaway.