Lowest prices for your stay
US$84
US$62
Hotels.comUS$84
ZenHotels.com
getaroom.comUS$88
All reviews executive room two double beds car park minute walk member of staff canal parking tube pubs buses iron west
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 May 2021 via mobile

I’ve stayed at this hotel regularly since moving out of London - it’s my go to place when I’m here to see friends.
Once again it was a really positive experience - the newly refurbished room was excellent and even though the hotel was busy it felt Covid safe and hygiene standards very good.

The staff are really friendly, efficient and helpful.

Really looking forward to my regular visits again.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Holidayinn Brentford, General Manager at Holiday Inn London Brentford Lock, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2021

Hi 871SueB,

Thank you so much for the lovely review!
I have shared your comments with the team and we look forward to welcoming you back!
Chloe
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 20 February 2021

Having stayed at this hotel many times before for work purposes I had no hesitation in booking another three nights this week. It has a private underground car park with CCTV (£14/night) which is very reasonable for London, but also has a bus stop right outside if that suits your needs better. The hotel is on the A315 so very easy to get to and to find the hotel, yet it always seems very quiet inside and not too busy or noisy outside.
Being a Spire Elite Priority Club member I usually get a room with private balcony overlooking the canal which is perfect for watching the world go by, worth asking if one of these rooms is available. You can go for a walk along the canal in either direction for many miles if you fancy a relaxing walk, or walk to the local shops which are only 5 minutes away. When not under covid restrictions there are several nice places to eat and drink within a few minutes walk, some right opposite the hotel on the other side of the canal.
I have always found the staff at this hotel to be professional, polite, and generally really nice people who will go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. The rooms are always nice and clean with a pleasing modern design as are the communal areas (when they are open, currently closed off due to Covid restrictions).
Next time I need a hotel in this area I will have no hesitation booking Holiday Inn Brentford Lock.

Room tip: Ask for a room with balcony overlooking the canal
Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Damian Frewer, General Manager at Holiday Inn London Brentford Lock, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2021

Hi yygit,
Thank for taking the time to write such a comprehensive review. On half of the team can I also thank you for your kind words and I hope that your next visit will be just as good. We are hoping restrictions will be lifted soon and guest can enjoy all the hotel facilities.
Damian, GM.

Reviewed 5 January 2021 via mobile

Excellent hotel in the circumstances.

Easy to find, plenty of parking space (although no EV charge point).

Staff friendly and helpful.

Although bar and restaurant were closed there was a good room service menu and takeaway breakfast had a great array of options.

The room was large with a seating area, fridge, safe, iron, TV, good bathroom and comfy bed.

Not the greatest view (photos not great) but relatively quiet.

All in all a good stay and will use again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Bexy1977
Damian Frewer, Owner at Holiday Inn London Brentford Lock, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2021

Hi Bexy1977

Thank you for the great review, and I am pleased to see that you intend to return. If we can be of any assistance with future reservations then please do not hesitate to let us know.

Regards,

Damian
GM

Reviewed 24 December 2020 via mobile

We as a family would like to thank all the staff for making our staff a very comfortable one, nothing was to much trouble even looking after my grand daughter with her demands for chicken nuggets for dinner to toast for breakfast, it was a hard time for us as it was my mother in laws funeral today and they bent over backwards to make r stay welcoming and comfortable once again thank u so very much merry xmas and happy new year to u all

Trip type: Travelled with family
Damian Frewer, General Manager at Holiday Inn London Brentford Lock, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2020

Dear Jaybig50, thank you for the review. On behalf of everyone at the hotel please accept our sympathies for your loss. I hope you had a peaceful Christmas.
Regards, Damian (GM)

Reviewed 10 December 2020

Holiday Inn Brentford Lock hosted my sisters wedding earlier this week. Despite the current climate, their services and understanding of our requirements were exceptional. They liaised with a local restaurant for Indian catering to ensure the right quality was delivered. Their staff were helpful and on the ball during our events to ensure the wedding day went seamlessly. They provided extra rooms and space when needed at no additional cost to ensure social distancing was maintained. My sister had the perfect day despite the 15 guest restriction. Thank Holiday Inn Brentford Lock for helping make my sister’s big day a success!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Damian Frewer, General Manager at Holiday Inn London Brentford Lock, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2020

Hi Keyurskitchen, thank you very much for this wonderful review. The team and I were so happy to host this special occasion and felt honoured to have bene chosen to share their special day. I hope that you come back soon to see us all, perhaps next time we can welcome more than 15!
Regards,