Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
US$21
View deal
Free cancellation until 09/12/22
Priceline
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 September 2019 via mobile

Comfortable and clean room. Great place to release your stress and have a good rest. Many facilities. Great service from staff, always smile and great pr. Will come again to stay there for sure. Hotel location also strategic and near to shopping centre

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Air Con filter is filthy.

This is the usually home use AC, but the person in charge, is not doing. I bet there is no regular servicing and no designated person handling air quality.

I don’t usually comment, unless is terrible, this is negligence.

I have to wash them myself, just like we do in our house.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I booked this room for 1 night through oyo website. I love everything about this hotel, staff is very friendly, room and toilet is clean & comfy. I paid only RM86 for standard room & not expecting such room with such cheap rate.

Location is near to bukit bintang & other main attractions in KL. Hotel does not offer any breakfast anymore but worry not, there are lots of restaurants & cafe around the hotel, so food wont be an issue. Across the hotel is a 99 speedmart. Few car park is reserved for quest though it is limited on a first come first serve basis.

Room is small but not too small. Just enough space for the 2 of us. I certainly would recommend this hotel for those who travel on tight budget.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank atiqsajja
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

During check in . Everything is smooth.when enter room.look clean yet just tiny thing.the window site got drink water I believe last guest stay left behind..the cleaner need more alert about that..not only clean on the bed . Toilet..need more especially window site...then change other room..overall was fine even stay 1 night. As a budget hotel..good for budget traveller.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ZoeyR83
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Extremely comfortable bed & clean room, fully equipped with basic amenities. All staff are very friendly & helpful. Pretty good location, where it is near Sunway Velocity Mall, MyTown Shopping Centre and IKEA Cheras. Parking space is rather limited, but very safe as manned by security guard 24/7. Highly recommend & I would return to stay again!

Room tip: Loved the room with garden view
Date of stay: August 2017