“Lovely Lunch”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 March 2018

A friend had taken her husband here for his birthday and had such a positive experience that I requested to go here for my birthday. We went for lunch and we were impressed from the moment we walked in until the moment we left. We had a first class server (John) who absolutely contributed to making this such a positive experience. He was attentive without being pushy, very knowledgeable about the restaurant, the Delaware River and the area and a genuinely nice guy. The menu is extensive and there seems to be something for everyone. My entre was scallops covered in mango salsa, snow peas and jasmine rice. My hubby had ahi tuna. Both were delicious. The view is spectacular and we understand the outside area is just lovely in nice weather. I can't believe it took us 9 years to discover this place. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Cant believe we actually sat outside five feet frim the fire pit and had a great meal and its February. Specials at 23 bucks are great. I had the pork chop, baked sweet potato and asparagus with a salad and ice cream. Delicious. The view is wonderful.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

As rural South Jersey natives, Riverwinds is a bit out of the way for us to dine regularly but do travel for special occasions. We have made the drive several times for the atmosphere, service, quality of the menu, bar service and moderate cost of a 4 star establishment and were satisfied every time. We were pleasantly surprised that the bar area had a male vocalist that created a "Friday with Frank" atmosphere (although we were in the dining room). We primarily select seafood and again not disappointed. It would be a nice touch if service model had in addition to the primary server, some dining room support staff filled water glasses and removed plates to allow the primary server to perform the finer points of dining service. Definitely would not hesitate to visit Riverwinds solo, coupled, on business, with family or on special occasions.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Have been to Riverwinds a handful of times and never disappointed!! Rooms have view to river which is very peaceful. You can take a walk outside when your meal is over and watch the boats or planes!! The food is always, always delicious and creative! Special treat!! Try it! You will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed 24 January 2018

We went for a family Thanksgiving dinner and tipped the waitress 60.00 cash. She robbed us by writing in an additional 60.00 in the tip line AFTER my husband signed the receipt. We reported the fraud to our credit card company But Riverwinds fought us on it. The manager said, he believes us however it was my husbands fault for leaving the tip line blank. Excuse me! I really thought that's what you did when you give a cash tip. Its a shame because we would have definately gone back but not after being treated this way.

4  Thank lmooreandkids