Hafez Varzaneh Traditional GuestHouse
All reviewsunique experienceone nightguest housesand dunessalt lakethe ownersandboardingsupporthafizfoodsbarbecuestoptourdesertguesthouseiran
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed there for one night.
It was amazing.
I had chance to escape from modern life and experience local life style.
I tried home made food that cooked by owner`s wife.
Although during the day it was a little bit noisy and it was hard to take a nap, I could sleep well during night in cosy and warm room.
The local family who manage the property were so friendly and warm they try the best to make gusts happy and satisfie.
I'm really happy to meet them and stay in their guest house.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My partner and me came to Vazaneh to see the beautiful sanddunes and came across this place. I am glad we picked this Guesthouse. The whole family welcomed us and cared for us like their own children. We shared delicious foods had the best stay during our whole iran trip.
Real cultural experience!
Just amazing.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We spent 2 nights in varzaneh. Everything was convenient. Perfect location, very welcoming family, they arrange desert tours with sand board, salt lake... area is beautiful, relaxed, and the rooms were comfortable

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Hafez guest house was recommended to me by another G.H. owner in the village. The lovely family was very welcoming and warm, they introduced me to the children and grandparents, brought me as a present the first day to an amazing farm nearby, then to the salt lake and dunes with other guests, and finally to the mysterious citadel... I particularly appreciated the family atmosphere, and still have their present and drawings ! The room with bathroom was perfect and very clean, with nice decor. Food is healthy and the breakfast awesome (with a honey sweet that i still feel in the mouth.. mmm ! :-) ) It's very easy and cheap to get to Varzaneh from Isfahan by bus. You find shops for food and other goods in the village. Then i left by taxi for Yazd.

Room Tip: I had a room with 2 mattress on the soil and it was ok, i slept very well.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful time in Verzaneh, camping and sandboarding in the desert with perfect sand dunes, a super tasty barbecue and breakfast.

People were so friendly and warm-hearted that it was hard for us to leave. We will never forget our stay at this unique place.

We didn't sleep in the guesthouse, but we stayed there for a couple of hours - so we can approve that it's very cosy and comfortable as the pictures show.

Every cent we spent went right to the local community - this is a kind of eco-tourism that really deserves much support and many guests. The shuttle service from Isfahan worked perfectly fine and the whole service was impressive. This all for a very cheap price - all in all a perfect trip for us!
Thanks Roohollah - we hope to see you and your family again!
Jochen and Nathalie.