Ballyfin Demesne
US$196
US$191
O'Loughlin's Hotel(Portlaoise)(Great Value!)
US$90
Maldron Hotel Portlaoise(Portlaoise)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$82
US$85
US$82
US$68
US$64
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

US$223
Hotwire.com
US$105
US$102
Travelocity
Central Hotel Tullamore(Tullamore)(Great Value!)
US$56
  • Restaurant
US$179
All reviewsdownton abbeymoment you arrivegolf cartclay pigeon shootingtasting menubest hotels in the worldformer glorybucket listhorse ridingmanaging directoronce in a lifetimepublic roomscountry estatesmall hotelsight to beholdspecial treatfront of the house
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

This is one of the most beautiful, elegant, incredible hotels you will ever stay in. The care, not to mention the money used to renovate this property is beyond description. The cuisine, service, building and grounds are the best of the best. Many thanks to Lionel who drove his personally trained team of horses around the property for our carriage tour. If you want to feel like the lord of an Irish manor house with modern conveniences then stay here. Our only mistake was not being able to stay longer.

Stayed: May 2018
2  Thank piatty73
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Recently visited Ballyfin Demense County Laois, This Trip was for a special occasion so we decided it needed to be a Special Place and Ballyfin certainly did not disappoint. From arrival to Departure the experience was just magical, The Hotel was just recently voted best hotel in the world and when you stay there you will easily see why. With lots to do and see this absolutely beautifully restored historical Building is a step back in time. The Food and service is to be experienced to be really appreciated, As is the standard of the Rooms just magnificent. So if you’re looking for a truly memorable experience I would strongly recommend Ballyfin Demense. 10+ Absolutely Outstanding

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Justin C
Reviewed 1 May 2018

I built an entire trip to Ireland and Scotland based on a recommendation to go to Ballyfin from my travel agent. And yes she was correct! Unbelievable, fabulous, luxurious and at the same time, it was "warm and homey!" I have to say that this is the best hotel I have ever visited, and I have been to some of the best in the world. First let me say that the property is exquisite. There are acres and acres of gorgeous fields and as we drove into the property, my jaw dropped. Every person who worked there went out of their way to make sure we were happy. In fact, my husband and I both had bad colds and they took great care of us. I loved absolutely this hotel and it deserves to be considered "The Best in the World."

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Joan D
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Myself and a couple of friends try to make it to Ballyfin to dine once if not twice a year and it is always fabulous. It’s eloquent and not too fussy , the staff are down to earth and make you feel really comfortable / at home . The guided tour is a nice touch and the food is always gorgeous too :-). If you’re not staying over I’d recommend popping over during the summer so you can take a walk around the grounds.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank HerDudeness
Reviewed 25 April 2018

What an experience! Pricey but worth the expense. Elegant but not stuffy. Friendly and relaxing. The Food was great---wish I could have eaten more. I want to return in the summer to experience the gardens and the warmer weather.

Stayed: March 2018