“Desserts look so good & great variety”

Coco Bean Desserts & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Lyndhurst
Reviewed 14 August 2015

A friend & I went out for lunch at another cafe and decided to try Coco Bean for dessert afterwards as it has newly opened up in our area. I had a beautiful Moroccan Mint tea and my friend had a delicious looking chocolate/mint cake & butterscotch hot chocolate. Service is so friendly and they seem excited to serve you. Water automatically comes to the table on seating. They have a great variety of coffee/teas/hot chocolates. You get to choose what chocolate goes into it. They have a dessert window that looks amazing and a great variety of individual chocolates to choose from. They do crepes, waffles, sundaes and cafe style meals. I cannot wait to go back here.