“Paragliding in Ein Vered”
Review of Extreme Israel

Extreme Israel
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Ein Vered
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Powered parachute flight - When you're in Israel do not miss this experience!! The Powered parachute (Buckeye) is designed to carry two people: a pilot and a passenger, seated in their comfortable seats and rising up high to the sky. During the flight, the pilot and passenger can discuss and share experiences by using the internal communications system. The flight lasts 20 minutes and is passing over the green and blooming fields of the Sharon area.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 19 February 2016 via mobile

A friend and I just went paragliding today in Ein Vered with Sharon Baron and we had the best time ever! He was very nice the whole time, speaks great English, and was super helpful and accommodating with the directions.
The paragliding was amazing and beautiful and I recommend it to everyone. It was a great and fun experience!

All reviews
"powered"
"sand"
"parachute"

Reviewed 25 October 2015 via mobile

It was a surprise present for my boyfriend. Sharon was kind and plesent from the start.
We recomnd from all our hearts.you wont regret!

Reviewed 15 July 2015

This was an amazing experience! The views were spectacular and it is an entirely different perspective to see how beautiful the country is from above. It was also interesting to learn about how narrow the country is at this point and the history of how difficult it is to defend because of that. We were picked up at our hotel in Tel Aviv and we also bought the GoPro video that was offered. The videos and pictures are fantastic. I would definitely recommend this excursion for families looking to do something unique and different from all the traditional attractions.

Reviewed 12 July 2015

Flying with Extreme Israel is the best gift I could ask for my birthday! An existing experience that flips you off of your feet!
Hover and watch the spectacular views from above is an indescribable feeling! On top, flying with the amazing pilot, Sharon, is an extra bonus! Thank you for making my day so special!

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 February 2015

We flew over the Sharon area and the beach of Netanya. Because it was summer, I had to wake up very early, otherwise it would get too hot in the air. Still it is recommended to bring a warm T- .Shirt, just in case it gets chilly up there. And make sure you go to the toilet before

It was really a great experience, seeing Israel from a very different perspective while feeling, literally, free as a bird. I am one of those getting scared in flights, but this flight felt very safe because you are connected to a parachute. So nothing can really happen.

I chose the Sharon area because you have the perfect combination of sea, sand, country, city and forest. But I guess other areas in Israel could be beautiful as well.

It is recommended to bring a camera with you (see pictures), all other equipment is provided for you.

1  Thank Itamar111