“Our favourite find”

Casa de Blue Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 24 Restaurants in Lourdata
Price range: US$5 - US$24
Description: Casa de Blue is a beautiful restaurant located in Vlachata having a breathtaking sea and pool view.Its friendly staff serves mediterranean and international dishes
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

On my holiday with my partner this ended up being our favourite find. We ended up eating here about 3 times in the end.
Their sex on the beach cocktails were the BEST cocktails of the holidays for definite.
We never had a bad meal. The views from the restaurant are stunning. We had a variety of different meals while we were there including pizzas and chicken al la creme, and mushroom starters. If you're stopping nearby would highly recommend paying this place a visit. Staff all really friendly too.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed the beautiful sea view of this place as well as the romantic atmosphere and tasteful dishes. See you next year :)

Reviewed 22 September 2017

The restaurant was a little away from the main activity in the village but it turned out to be a very pleasant dining experience. First of all I would like to comment on the waiter/waitresses, three young people who knew exactly what had to be done to add to the ambience of this unassuming restaurant. They were very friendly, pleasant & efficient, everything was carried out with a smile & a little 'chat'. The food was very good, the beer & white wine were cold and very welcome. The outstanding meal for me was the main course of Kalamari, very well cooked and accompanied with potatoes, salad & an excellent sauce.
It may be a little away from the rest but well worth an extra 100 meters of walking.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

We visited Casa de Blue on our first day in Kefalonia - not many places open for lunch in Trapezaki.

Moussaka & Greek Salad - plate of juicy olives.

The moussaka was only just warm - not the best.

Friendly service not the greatest food.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

On walking through the entrance to this pretty establishment, I was greeted by a lovely, English speaking gentleman who took me and family to a table on the terrace. The views were breathtaking, we got to watch the sunset and it was surprisingly quiet considering how lovely the restaurant looked and how great the views were.

On the evening I went, there was 15% discount which was really surprising, considering the prices are reasonable. I ordered the Pork Gyros and it was lovely. The meat was cooked well and you get a lot of food on the plate. I did not order a starter but they did bring me and my family bread in a basket with little pots of butter. The bread was warm and fresh. The service the women provided was excellent, she was always on hand and she was quick too.

The only negative point I will make is that there is a hotel swimming pool next to where the terrace is located which if it had people in, it could be off putting. However, there was no one in the pool so I had a lovely, peaceful evening enjoying quality food.