Ways to Experience Abba Travel
from US$28.71
from US$31.33
from US$63.17
More Info
All reviews private boat shipwreck beach boat trip blue caves these guys andreas constantine boats island zakynthos captain sea trips turtles waves mum
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 October 2021 via mobile

Everything was fantastic, the program was great, we saw many beautiful places.the guys were amazing, funny and helpful. We have so many beautiful photos and feelings. Best trip so far

Reviewed 10 October 2021 via mobile

Booked thru a lovely lady unfortunately cant rember her name . Had a lovely day saw the beautiful turtle had a stop off swimming the captain of the boat was very informative would highly recommend

Date of experience: September 2021
Reviewed 6 October 2021 via mobile

First of all, we contacted the company the day before to check if the trip still goes on as it’s recommended but we didn’t receive any reply.

We went to the pick up location following the indications they gave, which were completely useless, we didn’t see any sing showing were the company was located so we asked a person from other company and they indicated us where to go. Once we arrived we were waiting to the rest of the people to board while other group coming in a bus (from the daytour I suppose) arrived and board in the nicest boat. We tried to board too but we weren’t allowed even if we arrived before, so we had to wait more and board to a smaller and worst boat.

Once we boarded, the guy at the port told us that due to previous days weather conditions it wasn’t possible to land on the beach, but not only for us but also for every boat, and if we saw people landing were just private boats, which in turns up a false information. When we arrived to the Navagio beach, the captain stayed around so we could take some pictures (however it was almost imposible to get any decent one) and as they said we didn’t land, however all the other companies did and also the other boat from our same company with the group from the bus. So our faces of disappointment and furious was noticeable, however the captain didn’t speak English at all and we weren’t able to communicate with him, so someone contacted the company to complain. In response they said that they were going to call the captain to sort it, however that called arrived 30min later when we weren’t around the beach anymore. We supposed it was the company calling him and not a personal call but we don’t even know because nothing happened, so we continued the rest of trip with couple of more stops, not very interesting from my point of view and we went back to port before time because obviously we skipped that 1h stop on the beach which was the key part of the trip.

I personally felt defrauded. I can understand that because of weather conditions we cannot land to the beach but I cannot get that we were the only ones we couldn’t, and even more if other boats from the same company did.

Just because of lack of honesty or not even a small consideration of a partially refund from the trip I wouldn’t recommend anyone to use this service

1  Thank AnaLdac
Reviewed 5 October 2021

What a day! I highly recommend this tour especially if it’s your first time to the Island.

It was a little confusing for me during the booking process because I couldn’t tell if we were booking a private or group tour so I’ll pass this along to help clarify: the VIP all day tour is a group tour. We ended up having 16 in the group which sounds like a lot, it wasn’t, plenty of space during the tour to get your alone time or in our case have some fun w people from the group.

This is a land and sea tour and you will see the shipwreck from above and get to spend and hour on the beach w the boat. There were multiple points of interest seen along the way, but the highlight for me was the open water swimming we did in a small bay near the harbor that you put out from. Bring a diving mask! You don’t have to jump in, as many people stayed on the boat, but my partner and I loved it! The water is crystal clear and the temp is perfect.

We packed snacks and water which I would recommend however there are several stops on the way that have refreshments, and the restaurant we stopped at for lunch after the boat tour was very hospitable and delicious.

I would also bring some euros with you because there is a fun souvenir stop after lunch w local wine, textiles, etc. I would also bring some euros to tip Spiros your guide because he is quite the host. Not only was he friendly and informative, but he took some really great shots of me and my partner, seriously it was like being directed on professional photo shoot.

Thank you Spiros for hosting us during such a crazy time in the world and Abba travel for introducing us Zakynthos.

Date of experience: September 2021
Reviewed 3 October 2021 via mobile

I sincerely recommend this unforgettable experience to everyone who can afford it! And for a very simple reason: because you’ll get to see the true essence of the island. Constantine (the best tour guide in the area!) showed us the raw heart and soul of Zakynthos best kept gems in a way that no tourist will ever get to experience other way. And not only that. His devotion for good service will push him also to do everything he can possibly can (and beyond) to make sure you’re having the most memorable time possible. From helping you taking not one, but tons of photos, making additional high quality footage of the scenery and the group with a drone, and asking you literally every five minutes if you need anything, or if everything is ok. And to finish, he will take you to a lovely tavern for lunch with the best view in the island! Where he would continue helping you taking even more pictures and making more drone footage of the beautiful surroundings. All and all, I felt I was having a wonderful time with a friend. As he tries during the whole tour to bond and connect with everyone in the group. After this, I can leave this place with a big smile on my face, knowing I was privileged enough to live the very best experience this island can offer! Worth absolutely every euro. Simply unforgettable.

Date of experience: October 2021