“Meal at night”

Price range: US$3 - US$24
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Nikos, a family run taverna has been offering good food at reasonable prices for the last 30 years and it has been a favourite of Greeks and local foreigners alike. Our friendly service is renowned for its speed and efficiency and our menu offers a selection to suit all tastes. Nikos Restaurant is open from early in the morning until deep into the night serving breakfast, snacks and dinners.
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Very good evening meal
Had lamb chops we had about 4 each very tasty
Only went the once but I would recommend

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

We visited here on the 19/07/17. It always looked busy whilst we were on holiday and trip advisor is about the writers opinion and experience. Well based on my experience and opinion this place is rank.
Other than the friendly staff ( which is the reason I gave it one mark otherwise I would have given it no marks ) the food here was horrid. We ordered a gyros it could have been chicken pork or shoe insole for what it tasted like. Whatever it was it had been cooked in oil, not olive oil but rancid mucky fat. We actually left feeling some abdominal overtures were due that night as a result of the food. Like I say it is my opinion. My advice. Avoid it.

3  Thank Budwasti
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Best club sandwich I have ever had was here. Great selection of food. Quick service and very friendly.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

We had our last meal of our holiday here and I must say it was delicious. Very friendly and attentive staff and the food was to die for

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Went here to meet up with friends. Had a warm welcome from Nikos and his staff. Highly recommend this place if you go shopping in Skiathos town.