See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 December 2015

I was at Pegasos for 3 days and it was great! The food was delicious, . The staff (Jani and Taqi)
was friendly and helpful.I enjoyed very much staying there and I recommended it for groups that wants to visit Lefkada

Stayed: September 2015
1  Thank Nora_MAK
Reviewed 25 July 2015

clean and service very good. Near the sea and near the most attractive places.
the bathroom was a little small. the room too was a little small for three beds.
the food was good, but the breakfast the same products every day.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank gjorgj c
Reviewed 12 July 2015

We arrived at 14:00 and we're waiting 1 hour to clean the room cause they didn't expected us,instead of we've prepaid 50 euro.The bread in breakfast was from the previous day.The screen and tap were broken.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2014 via mobile

This hotel could be a good option for us, because of the location. We found out this hotel through a travel agency, although we are Greeks, because we would like to stay in a decent hotel. And, indeed, room was decent. Every day cleaning and sea view, as written in our voucher.
Unfortunately, breakfast was very disappointing.. There was a variety of "almost- nothing- worth- to - be- eaten". Milk was super-watery. Bread, was, possibly, from the previous day meal and you could break your plate if you tried to. We stayed for 6 days and every day, bread was in the same situation. Every morning we were listening to the same cd of music. Regarding bread, we asked for the reason and the receptionist told us to find by "ourselves" the owner in order to have an answer. This is totally unacceptable..and unprofessional! The other day, bread was the same. We bought our breakfast from super market.
We would never go again because tourism is a part of "Greek industry" and we owe to respect the tourist that come and leave money to have some basic facilities.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Elpida C
Reviewed 7 August 2013

I stayed at this hotel 7 nights.
The island is gorgeous landscapes are dreamy. The beaches are great. There are places that you must see absolutely at a time.

Positive Things hotel are:
    - Cleaning,
    - Top marks for kitchen (we had dinner)
    - The air conditioning worked great
    - Staff strives to satisfy your demands

What displeased me was:
     - Room had sea view (for which I paid, was inscribed on the voucher and I had no after I asked several times)
    - Hot water that was inappropriate in several days since we returned from the beach
    - Staff do not speak English at all except reception
    - The last morning we had to wait from 8:25 until 9:10 to get back my passport so I can go on the way home.
- Quality / price ratio