“Our local Deli”

Real Meals
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Purveyors of fine foods and a wide range of local, regional, national and international specialities,in the heart of the beautiful Victorian seaside town of Saltburn, at great prices served by friendly staff.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I enjoy my food, and am very picky. I visit the shop once a week to thereabouts. Its always busy. The cooked food looks lovely.
But I go to buy the dry cured bacon, and Doreen's Black pudding. Both are incredible. You have my word on this one!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went here twice for breakfast - the food was superb and the service good - look out for the many delicatessen items on sale that you didn't know you needed

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We really enjoyed our coffees and sandwiches and beside the staff is super friendly. We definitely would come back

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

for accommodating my sister and I with our dogs (hers an assistance mine not) with the immediate offer of setting up a table outside for us when we visited on Tuesday 13th March. Very glad to have found you for this and the delicious food and coffee we enjoyed. My sister has since been back (with assistance dog) and described her lunch as 'yummy'. We will definitely be calling in again on any future visits to Staithes.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I called in for sandwiches and left very happy.
Excellent quality, local produce, cooked beautifully.
Bought other items whilst I was there and could not be happier.

1  Thank Debbie B