“A nice evening ”
Review of The Cotton Club

The Cotton Club
Ranked #23 of 92 Restaurants in Congleton
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My second visit but a first for my family members. The welcome at the front door was not like the first time that I had visited and nor was the presentation of cocktails. The customer service was good but again, not as good as my previous visit. Drinks were good quality.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend's and I called in for pre dinner cocktails. It is a very grown up space with great decor and an excellent drinks menu. Absolutely brilliant. Loved it.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We had booked The Cotton Club for a saturday, we arrived and it wasn't the same kind of atmosphere..
The blinds were open, it seemed like furniture was missing.
As it turns out they either had an event on or were working an event later that night, so we were given a small cocktail menu and told they didn't have the equipment for the other drinks.
We were not told about this and were expecting the full menu.
A friend had told us about the beauty and the beast cocktail and that's what we wanted. Granted, the bartender came back over and said he had "found" the equipment so could make us all one.
So out came the cocktails, dry ice, the lot. We took some nice photos and then had a sip.
Well... I honestly have never tasted anything like it.
It smelt and tasted just like beefy dog biscuits and we wondered if they'd sprinkled a bit of bovril on top because it was vile.
The friend who had previously tried the cocktail said it definitely did not taste like that one when she had first tried it last Dec.
They did knock 2 out of the 6 cocktails off the bill but in hindsight we should of sent them all back as they were disgusting. But at this point we had already had a few drinks and it turned into a busy tucker trial, who could drink the most of there cocktail.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

Great place, quite theatrical.
Enjoyable Cocktails not too expensive, staff well dressed.

Enjoyed the experience with friends but would be great for just couples, well worth a lookin.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

popped into this establishment as was recommended by my niece Elizabeth..loved the decor loved the ambiance ...cocktails were tasty my favorite was the 'Chili p swizzle ' which was dark rum with a chili twist loved it....and the Whiskey mack was unusual it was presented in a glass but the whiskey was inside a ball of ice loved it !!! as you were presented a small tin tack hammer to chip ball apart to release whiskey ...very good ...