“Great place”

Blues and Jazz
Ranked #14 of 80 Restaurants in Rivne
Cuisines: Ukrainian
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Amazing place in Rivne. High quality food, good service, nice ambient music and confortable stay. Great decoration. They have live music too.

Yuliya K, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Blues and Jazz, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Thank you so much! Always welcome here!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

For me, it's not the best place to eat.
Poor service, they don't accept cards, but you never know untill you try!
They don't want to pay their employees, but include a tips into the bill. WTF?
Warm wine, primitive mousse( If you expect a mousse, you will get berries filled with cream from the bottle and that's all!) but it's not a real mousse!!

Reviewed 24 March 2017

Мали досвід спілкування з адміністрацією закладу - зірець неповаги та брехливості до гостей закладу. Ніколи нікому не рекомендовано навіть наближатися до цього комплексу. Never - ever visit this place. It's the brightest example of disrespect and lying to their guests.

Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

When traveling to Rivne for work recently, I did not expect to find an American-style blues and jazz club! It was a friendly spot on the night we went but there wasn't live music.

Our food was good. Shashlik and grilled vegetables were tasty. Those who ordered steaks were pleased with their food as well.

Our servers were nice and very friendly with us. They even helped me along in Ukrainian while I tried to practice, which I really appreciated.

This would be a great spot to take in live music and drinks if the band is good. I'd definitely return if I find myself in Rivne again.

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

Trying a bit too hard to be Chic. It's food is average. It's staff are robotic and it's drinks expensive.

Must try harder to be more accessible I'm afraid.

Paddy from Manchester.