“Nice place good food”
Review of Marmelad

Marmelad
Ranked #3 of 76 Restaurants in Rivne
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Very convenient location. Service was a bit slow. No English menu made it hard to select. Dishes were small, nicely arranged on the plate. My salmon was very small but tasty

Reviewed 14 January 2017

Offered Mohito non-alcoholic and waiter gave me an alcoholic one. It was good I didn`t drive a car. Staff just gave me 10% discount. Please do not make such mistakes.
and I was waiting for my pancakes with spinach for 50min! I thought maybe you went to the market to buy one. It wasn't lunch hours, around 16.00 and wasn`t full on terrasse.

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

I went for a late dinner to Marmelad with coworkers recently and I was pleased with my experience. The restaurant is split between two levels. The lower level is a dessert and coffee oriented place and the upper floor is a restaurant, bar, and hookah lounge with a large patio.

We went late enough that the lights were low and the hookahs were going but we could still get food.

Salads received good reviews from those who ate them as did steaks. Service was spread thin but still friendly and prompt. Prices were pretty reasonable as well.

If you're staying in Rivne (especially at Ukraine Hotel right next door), Marmelad is a decent place to grab a meal.

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Everything was ok. Maybe only the staff was a bit tired. Tasty Ukrainian food and nice atmosphere, because of vodka, made this place ok. Comfortable terrace was a big advantage.

Reviewed 6 June 2016

Had a nice experience drinking some fresh cocktails in this bar-restaurant. What is more, attentive and friendly staff, good service, qualified and tasty snacks, fountain which makes air fresh are big advantages.