US$168
US$85
US$82
Travelocity
US$136
Gold Coast Golf Resort(Dungarvan)(Great Value!)
US$135
Priceline
US$357
Hotels.com
US$83
US$81
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

We celebrated my sisters 40th birthday in The Lismore House Hotel function room! The room was laid out perfectly, the food was delicious and all of the staff were extremely accommodating and helpful.The manager Bruno was very easy to deal with and wanted the night to go really well for us! He gave us a great price for B&B too! Our bar tender for the night was Chris and he couldn't have been nicer... Smiling all night long and couldn't do enough for us! A complete gent! The rooms in the hotel were really comfortable and clean! Super weekend!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Anna S
Reviewed 26 May 2016

I have never stayed in the hotel but I have eaten here a good few times and I think it is good. The last time I was there, I went for my confirmation with my family and I really enjoyed the food. They serve bar food on weekdays and Saturday and on Sundays there is a beautiful carvery with a selection of meat such as beef, lamb and turkey, fresh vegetables and if your on a sugar rush, there are desserts available. Recently, they have opened a weekday carvery area. All in all, this hotel has really delicious food and I would highly recommend eating at this hotel.
Out of ten I would rate it a ten.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2016

we stopped here for lunch en route to Dungarvan. Once you arrive in its hard to know where to go in terms of restaurant, bar etc as its not very well signed when you arrive in. A friendly male member of staff directed us to the bar and we were given menus by a different staff member. it was busy and a bit noisy but the food was top class, it was served promptly and we cleaned our plates. The layout of the bar is a bit strange they could do more with the space they have but thats just a personal opinion.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 May 2016

Lismore is a lovely town, people are very friendly...but...hotel...Sub standard room, was not worth the €98/night rate. Stains and holes on walls. TV from the stone age - remote control for a different TV or just didn't work. No bed side lights but a lightswitch on headboard to turn on main lights, not much good for that unexpected trip to the bathroom in the middle of the night to avoid waking the whole room. Loud noise of traffic outside throughout the night, mostly trucks. Food in bar wasn't impressive, lacked taste and presentation. Jug of water tasted like it as taken from the dishwasher. Lack of staff not able to handle the busyness of the bar. Continental breakfast entails of a selection of cereals and a glass of juice. Funnily enough, now I understand why the receptionist asked if we were staying the 2nd night because 'a lot of people say they're staying 2 nights but don't', then laughed... Manager not available, still waiting on callback. Faulty Towers comes to mind when I think back...

Room Tip: Don't stay in room 119!!!
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank twinkletoes7808
Reviewed 3 April 2016

Made a return journey to this hotel for a one night stay on route to the south west.
It was a very wet and miserable day but we were greeted by very friendly staff and a lovely clean warm room.
There is a large car park to the side of the hotel with ample secure parking.
We ate in the restaurant and had a very tasteful and substantial meal. It was quiet for a Friday evening but the atmosphere was very friendly. The staff were very professional and friendly and nothing was any problem.
Lismore is a very well kept village and I noticed people picking up litter on Saturday morning...in the rain!
Will definitely return and hopefully next time get a chance to view the gardens in the castle which are suppose to be beautiful.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple