US$51
US$103
US$136
US$117
US$141
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

Least expensive room on our trip around Ireland but as nice as others that cost twice as much. The restaurant was a bit under staffed but the dinner and breakfast were good. Across the street from the lovely Lismore castle gardens. So glad we stopped here for a night.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 May 2016

Passing through Lismore last week en-route to Rosslare we spotted the large banner advertising a tea or coffee with a scone for €3.95. Excellent value and good cheerful service. When I went to pay the bill in the bar - we were sat outside - it was busy with locals - always a good sign!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Brian W
Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

We celebrated my sisters 40th birthday in The Lismore House Hotel function room! The room was laid out perfectly, the food was delicious and all of the staff were extremely accommodating and helpful.The manager Bruno was very easy to deal with and wanted the night to go really well for us! He gave us a great price for B&B too! Our bar tender for the night was Chris and he couldn't have been nicer... Smiling all night long and couldn't do enough for us! A complete gent! The rooms in the hotel were really comfortable and clean! Super weekend!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Anna S
Reviewed 26 May 2016

I have never stayed in the hotel but I have eaten here a good few times and I think it is good. The last time I was there, I went for my confirmation with my family and I really enjoyed the food. They serve bar food on weekdays and Saturday and on Sundays there is a beautiful carvery with a selection of meat such as beef, lamb and turkey, fresh vegetables and if your on a sugar rush, there are desserts available. Recently, they have opened a weekday carvery area. All in all, this hotel has really delicious food and I would highly recommend eating at this hotel.
Out of ten I would rate it a ten.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2016

we stopped here for lunch en route to Dungarvan. Once you arrive in its hard to know where to go in terms of restaurant, bar etc as its not very well signed when you arrive in. A friendly male member of staff directed us to the bar and we were given menus by a different staff member. it was busy and a bit noisy but the food was top class, it was served promptly and we cleaned our plates. The layout of the bar is a bit strange they could do more with the space they have but thats just a personal opinion.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple