US$145
Hotels.com
Liberty Inn(Galloway)
US$109
US$96
All reviewsindoor poolatlantic citythe baymont inn suitesfree continental breakfastsafe arearoom was cleanvery nice place to staydefinitely stay here againnice sizecerealmicrowavenjshore
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I would not recommend this hotel. The hall leading up to our room reeked of cigarette smoke, the room smelled of something foul, there were holes in the wall that were patched very badly, the curtains were torn and full of holes, the towels were yellow stained and the bath towel barely went around my daughter. The bathtub was a jetted tub but the jets were full of a black substance. It was a disgusting room, the hotel was old and poorly kept.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 March 2018

I was completely disgusted.. The sheets were dirty their were patched up holes in the wall. No towels . the t.v only had one channel. I wouldnt recommend this place to a soul

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank bneat263371
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

BEDBUGS! BEDBUGS! BEDBUGS!
Absolutely disgusting. On site it seemed to be a good value but after being awaken by my husband complaining of an itch and discovering a bedbug on the sheets my mind was immediately changed. To top it off, I called the lobby to no avail, because no one answered. We saved the bug, stripped and searched the bed and decided to lay back down. Bad move. I then woke up scratching my back. Guess what, I got bit too. Found that bedbug also. Enough was truly enough. We went to the lobby only to bump into our family who stayed in the room next door who said they brought a bedbug down and was told by the manager that it wasn't a bedbug, but quickly took her bug and put it in the trash. We showed the manager our bugs which we had wrapped in a plastic bag and the bites on my back. Wth did the manager say we should not have taken them from the room. We should have called him up. First of all, we tried to no avail, secondly did he think the bugs would stay in place and await his arrival. We demanded a refund for both rooms and were denied. The manager said they never had a bedbug problem but when I showed him a complaint written online by another patron, he replied.." Oh we took care of that". Hmmm, took care of What? The non existent bedbugs? Then he nervously told another tale of the exterminator that come weekly, that he changed to bi weekly but the young lady that I'm assuming works house keeping says monthly. So no one knows when? More lies! He had the nerve to offer us a credit for a future stay. Huh, um, no buddy. We won't be back. We will be contacting the BBB, local dept of health and your parent company Wyndam though.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank KayRW
Reviewed 4 February 2018

The hotel was in a great location,very close to Atlantic City!! Unfortunately the hotel had a horrible smell the atmosphere seemed gloomy. The towels were old and beat down, they also had stains on them. The lamps were consumed with so much dust. The shower head was very low for a tall person like myself. The guest on the floor above me we heard every footstep and noise. The pool was under construction and have been closed for awhile. I will never stay here or recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends