So been dying to visit Gaylord because of everyones stories. You know when you never stayed at a hotel before you don't what to expect you hope the inside is as beautiful as the outside. So let's start with the parking...awesome that they take luggage out of car to your room- but when asking about the $11.00 parking if they could be more specific as to which way that is. The room was big and clean, balcony was a neat experience. So overall I was impressed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated along the banks of the Potomac, the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center is a monumental addition to the national capital region. With 2,000 luxurious guest rooms, including 110 lavish suites, and 470,000 square feet of meeting, convention and exhibition space, it’s the largest combined convention center and hotel in National Harbor and on the Eastern Seaboard. Here, guests will also enjoy four signature restaurants, a 20,000-square-foot spa, the area’s hottest ultra lounge, elegant retail shops and a magnificent waterfront promenade boasting a full-service marina and views of nearby Washington D.C. and Old Town Alexandria, Virginia. Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center is the cornerstone of the National Harbor project, a 300-acre waterfront destination offering world-class dining, retail and entertainment venues in Prince Georges County, Maryland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gaylord National Resort And Convention Center
- Gaylord National Hotel Oxon Hill
- Gaylord National Oxon Hill