US$149
AC Hotels
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$218/night.

The Westin Washington National Harbor(National Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$152
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$228/night.

US$174
US$157
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

US$189
US$169
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$244/night.

US$259
US$149
US$97
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$162
US$127
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

TripAdvisor
  • Pool
5,063 results
All reviewsatrium viewlight showpotomac rivernational pastimebeautiful hotelhuge hotelold town alexandriawater taxiferris wheelold hickory steakhouseattended a conferencegaylord national resortdc areaice exhibitrestaurants and shopsfountain showself parking
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Lots of money for adequate cleanliness and service. No coffee in the rooms! I can't remember the last time I stayed somewhere there was no coffee! If you have a nice view, which I didn't, it might be worth it. It is a good place for a convention. It's really, really big, which is why, I think, you can't really have excellence in any part.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
cherylnel e, Manager at Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Hello Pam Y,

Thank you for taking the tike to share your experience at Gaylord National. We sincerely appreciate your feedback. We can certainly understand how disappointing it must have been not having a coffee pot in your guest room. Our customer satisfaction is very important; therefore, we have placed coffee makers in every guest room. Your comments have been shared with the respective leaders. Thank you for being our guest.

Best Regards,

Cherylnel E.
Guest Experience Specialist
Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center

Reviewed 17 September 2017

My stay here was for five nights and it was fine. The area is quite lively and there is much to do. It's great for a convention but not if you want to see the sights of DC.
The gym is excellent and the rooms are of a good size, but the service was very patchy - I saw some garbage sit in the elevator area on the tenth floor for three full days before I finally asked someone to remove it. (Got tired of looking at it.) It was also very difficult to get consistent or reliable service - on the phone they'd be all accommodating but when push came to shove, they didn't deliver. The people on the phone were extremely friendly as were the front desk staff - especially Robert who checked me in. I think this hotel is probably a difficult place to staff as it's most likely full on weekends and a bit empty through the week.
Overall, a pretty excellent hotel and great area to stay.

Room Tip: Ask for an atrium view room and/or one close to the elevator banks.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 September 2017

Spent a week in August(13-20) attending convention. Staff were pleasant ,place was beautiful but the food,,, National pastime restaurant when we able to get food it was terrible. One day we waited over an hour to be served ,party of seven,we eventually walked out having never been served. Restaurant total I'll prepared and understaffed.Cocoa Bean ,rubbery sandwiches (old). Never able to get coffee in a.m. because they were so understaffed. Generally when I stay at a Gaylord I spend substantial money on food in the hotel,i.e. Tennessee.Texas. Not here in Washington D.C..

Room Tip: Atrium view of interior space ,very nice
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

I have gone here twice for an anime convention and I LOVE it! The staff here are polite and friendly and has a variety of options in and around the hotel. I recommend it for anyone going to the National Harbor area. :)

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed my stay here. Hotel and grounds are beautiful. Staff very helpful and polite. Place is huge. Close to restaurants and activities. Plenty of places to eat, drink and shop. Rooftop bar has beautiful view. Will definitely return

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business