Book now, pay at stay
US$166
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 54% below average rates

The price you found is 54% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$361/night.

US$199
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$254/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$219
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
The Westin Washington National Harbor(National Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$161
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

US$219
US$127
HotelIndigo.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

5,019 results
All reviewslight showatrium viewold town alexandriapotomac rivernational pastimebeautiful hotellarge hotelwater taxiferris wheelold hickory steakhouseattended a conferencegaylord national resortice exhibitdc areafountain showrestaurants and shopsself parking
Reviewed 14 June 2018

This hotel is very big. The parking garage is easily accessible. I live in the area and wanted to have a Staycation. This hotel was amazing. The view of the water was spectacular!! I went during prom season, but the place is so big, the teenagers didn't even interfere with me. The staff is super friendly and very helpful. My only complaint is that the room I stayed in, looked as if no one had been there in a few months, as it was very dusty. I ended up needing to take a Zyrtec. Otherwise, this hotel is very very nice.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed for a work trip recently and loved the Gaylord. This one is in great shape and in a good location. Yes it cost quite a bit but the location and hotel quality me it worth the price. It is situated in a new retail community with lots of places to eat and drink. This and the close proximity to DC, a casino, and an outlet mall makes it an ideal location for exploring.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank MatthewEGreen
Reviewed 13 June 2018

I stayed here for my master's graduation and I was not disappointed. ALL my flights were delayed so I checked in really late around 3am. I had already called the hotel and let them know I was running late. When I arrived there was a lady yelling because the hotel was booked although she had a reservation. I waited about 10 minutes to be helped, but was in a great mood because I had already had a long couple of days traveling into the country and taking it out on them wouldn't have helped. I was finally greeted and gave my ID, was immediately told they were booked, but to please wait she would get the manager because she could see I had a reservation. I smiled and said ok, and kept talking to my family while we waited. I was so tired, but wired at this point so I was singing to myself and laughing, which the lady noticed and thanked me for being so understanding about the situation. I told her it was the least of my problems after the day I have had traveling back into the country. At the point she decided to give me a suite! Said my attitude was exactly what she needed and she wasn't supposed to give out these rooms, but she wanted to help me! I was shocked, I thanked her and finished my checkin process with a smile. I believe her name was Lashonda, she was so helpful and nice! Sorry if I have her name wrong. But at this point I was just grateful to get a room and finally be able to lay down. While finishing up the other lady is of course still yelling, which to me didn't help the situation.

I asked about food options and she apologized that everything was closed, but brought me some chips and bottled water from the back. I was super happy! I thanked her for her hospitality and went to my room. THIS ROOM WAS CRAZY AWESOME! It was huge! With a fireplace, jacuzzi and seating on the patio area, which was gated! Had a living room, dining room and full kitchen! The bathroom was huge too, whirlpool tub and a shower with so many faucets that made me realize what I need when I retire. I couldn't believe this room, the bed was super comfy as well. It had 3 entry doors!

The TV in the living room didn't work, nor did the fireplace and jacuzzi, but I didn't mention it because I am sure these rooms are used for really important people and are checked right before that person checks in. There was a old drink in the mini fridge that was a bit gross to me, but I realized this room probably isn't used much. Like I said I didn't mention it because I was happy to be given this room and finally able to go to sleep after traveling for like 2 days.

I totally recommend this hotel, everyone I asked questions to was super helpful and with a smile. They even helped book us a accessible car from their hotel to give a ride home to college park when uber wasn't available for accessible rides. The fee wasn't bad and he took $10 off the price! Great customer service! Will totally stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 June 2018

Stayed here for a few days for a work convention and kick-off. Fairly nice, actually. Huge property and within walking distance to a decent number of restaurants and grocery stores. Not my cup of tea for a vacation, but for work, pretty good.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
cherylnel e, Manager at Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear Chris K,

Thank you for choosing the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your recent experience. We certainly understand how important it is having everything in one location while attending a work convention and being located at the heart of the National Harbor provides this experience. However, we are disappointed to hear that you would not consider Gaylord National for a vacation getaway. It is our hope that you will visit us again upon a future visit to the area and it will be for relaxation rather than business. Thank you for being our guest.

Best Regards,

Cherylnel E
Guest Experience Specialist
Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

I booked one night here as the package. Showed up and was told that I upgraded to the room that I actually paid for. I told them that the room I reserved so how could it be an upgrade. Then I inquired about the resort credit that came with the package. They said no credit. They demanded the reservation confirmation showing the credit. I showed them the rate still available online. And the manager involved...after 20 min or so they agreed to credit the $100. For my inconvenience, the manager offered 500 points. To make the insult worse, the inconvenient points were never posted. I also inquired about the resort fee. As the platinum member, I already got free WiFi and not gonna use the shuttle they offer. The manager indicated the fee is for all that and the spa. But the spa isn’t free. Ripoff resort fee. The hotel probably is the nicest in the area. And national harbor is very nice. The service is terrible. They assigned me a room on the other side of building which use different elevators. They could have point it out so we didn’t have to go around entire building to find the room.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
cherylnel e, Manager at Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Hello Leon L,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback concerning your recent experience at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center. I am very disappointed to hear that we failed to meet your expectations during your stay. We would like the opportunity to speak with you offline concerning this matter. Please contact my office at your convenience. I look forward to speaking with you. Thank you for being our guest.

Best Regards,