“Friendly staff and good food!”
Review of Mike's Galley

Mike's Galley
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 5 August 2017

The gang at Mike's Galley was friendly and helpful (except for one sourpuss who was clearly having a bad day), the food was as ordered and piping hot when served. The dining room is clean. Excellent free wi-fi. We'll be back!

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We came here twice for breakfast while attending The Gauntlet summer ministry from Newspring Church. The staff was very friendly, very gracious, and offered excellent service. The food was fantastic each morning, and the coffee was excellent as well. We were very grateful to find a place to eat since we were so far away from the main drag. Also, we were grateful to find a spot that didn't mind serving some hungry teenagers! If we stay in the same spot next year, we will definitely be eating here often.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

The staff here is friendly and inclusive. Not only were we recognized when we returned for a second visit, but the staff remembered who liked coffee, who drank juice.

Food was delightful and freshly made.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

I have eaten at Mikes Gallery for Many years. They have the best and most friendly service. But more. they have really good home made pastry, and bread, They serve the most wonderful breakfast I have had. Few people serve fresh ham off the bone, but they do. and oh you can't beat the variety. I have lived in the area all my life. Please just give them a try. I read two bad reviews. One of them Is totally false. the other I just cannot see at all. I have never had a meal there that wasn't 5 star or better all through the years.
I will put my name here
Lonnie Freeman.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Strip mall restaurant offering really breakfast and lunch. Stopped in for lunch because it was walking distance from our condo. Pleasant surprise. One of my kids loved the Mahi sandwich. The other really like the chicken tenders. I had a club and my wife the BLT. Very nice lunch. Prices are right and service is good. Will visit again when in the area.