“Very Nice”
Review of Le George

Le George
Reserve with
Le George is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 71 Restaurants in Serris
Price range: US$16 - US$27
Cuisines: International
Good for: Business meetings
Good for: Business meetings
Reviewed 9 August 2018

We ate here one night during a stay at the hotel. The food was very good, fairly priced and service was quick.

Date of visit: July 2018
LauraB14577, Responsable Restauration at Le George, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Dear Beth,
Thank you so much for your feedback. Did you try the bar, Le Diplomate, as well?
Laura

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

We had a meal in here one night and we were all disappointed with the lack of choices...I was expecting French cuisine but I ended up with fish and chips, looks a super restaurant but we all left dissatisfied with the choice of meals which was on chalked on a small blackboard, food was nice but two of us had fish n chips, one had a cheese burger and the other had a pasta dish.....that was the main course choices, the two children had chicken and chips which is what we asked for but it came covered in a cheese and parsley sauce which we were not told about, hence kids left it, staff very friendly, quality of food good but it's not what we come to France to sample, we should have supped drinks and left the building.

Date of visit: July 2018
Laura B, Responsable Restauration at Le George, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Dear Dave,
I am so sorry if you didn't like our Summer menu. Did you see the Gazpacho or the salmon Gravlax ? Or the Chef's suggestion ?
Anyway, thank you for your feedback and I hope to see you again, for a better experience, I promise.

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

This is probably the WORST steakhouse I have ever eaten in my lifetime. I went to there to dine with my family and it took for ever for the food to arrive and when the food was served it wasn’t worth the wait at all. The tenderloin steak was the worst ever to the extent I couldn’t have a bite from it. I told the waiter about this and didn’t get any feedback as if it is a normal thing. Plus, the service was very, very slow.

I don’t recommend this restaurant, especially if you have kids with you.

I have dined in many steakhouses around the world (i.e. Mastro’s Steakhouse, CUT and Meat Company) and have never experienced such a bad experience in a steakhouse.

Date of visit: July 2018
Laura B, Service Restauration at Le George, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Dear Pacha,
I am really, really sorry to read your feedback. Trust me, we really care about feedback, especially if you had a bad experience. I apologize for your poor experience.
Kinds regards,

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Pretty awesome 500g rib steak on the bone and fries! Very good service. Pretty good value €22 for the rib steak. Check out @nicksfoodblog

Date of visit: June 2018

Dear NickLines,
What a kind feedback! Thank you so much.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

En route to Disneyland, stopped by Le George Steakhouse near Val D Europe shopping center. The ribeye steak was beautifully executed, and the cod fish was fresh. Paired with seasonal vegetables and rice, it was a satisfying meal after a long day at Disney park.

Date of visit: June 2018