See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 September 2017

We stayed in this hotel during our gymnastics team festival participation. So it was a group reservation. The building and roomsare totally old fashioned. The view offered is very nice and the rooms neat. Only very low quality soap offered no other amenities. The breakfast is a disappointment...lacks of basic goods as ANY vegetables at all. The areas of the hotel are oddly closed to guests except a small area on the veranda.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Booked this hotel last minute for a good deal and was so pleased that I booked a further night on our return journey. Well positioned by the port with great views from the balcony. Very clean and the owners/staff very friendly and helpful. No breakfast or food available as it was the end of the season, but well situated for other restaurants and we were given a selection of recommended places to eat including a map and directions. Would definitely book again with them.

Room Tip: Room 316 was great!
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2016

I posted a review of this hotel 2 weeks ago stating how wonderful my experience with them was. What I mistakenly did was write that review before my partner and I went to check out. We knew ahead of time that they needed our full stay paid in cash, so we had prepared a bit extra to cover what we were told was a 10 euro breakfast, and 2 coffees each morning (for a total of 2 mornings). Once we went to check out they told us we owed 30 euros. I tried to ask for the breakdown, as this seemed high to me. They had written the dates of our stay on a piece of paper with the amount owed (not the product consumed). The breakfast which we were told was 10 euros total was 15, the coffees (which were instant nescafe) were 4 euros each (allegedly) and there was a 7 euro charge which no one could account for. It totalled a bit more than 30 for all that and they "did us a favour" by rounding down. I have noticed an overall trend of tourists in Greece being treated less well than locals, though being of Greek origin and speaking the language myself, I did not expect to see this trend extended to me. I feel very taken advantage of and I regret not saying something more to the owners at the time. We had built a very nice relatioship prior to that and I was stunned by their behaviour. I am not saying do not stay here. The room and place are all very nice. Just do not buy ANYTHING food/coffee related without making the price extremely clear with them.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

I had a 3 night stay here with my partner and we absolutely loved it! Nikki was very helpful, both on the phone before we arrived and in person. All the people working the front desk made us feel very welcome. The seaside view is absolutely incredible. You can see the bottom of the sea floor from the hotel room, that's how crystal clean the waters are!! The beds were comfortable and the air condition and wifi worked extremely well. There were options to get breakfast at the hotel, though Nikki was very helpful when it came to making suggestions about nearby restaurants (for dinner, Captain's Table is a MUST!) We have been so pleased with everything and are quite sad to leave. Will most definitely return!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank effie a
Reviewed 17 July 2016

If you're in Argostoli for the beaches, and not the accommodations, this is a great place. It's suitable but not fancy, which is what we wanted. Our room had a balcony right over the ocean which was nice to sit on and have a drink after our long days at the beach.

We weren't planning on spending much time in our hotel, and this place suited our needs at a good price. Don't expect luxury and you'll be content!

One complaint, as an American I always wish European showerheads at least had a hook so I can hang it up handsfree. This one I had to hold the whole time, which I suck at.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple