“best hospitality and tasty food”
Review of Spice 7 restaurant

Spice 7 restaurant
Ranked #14 of 82 Restaurants in Kollam
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 12 August 2016

if you are looking for a place with neat service and peaceful atmosphere and dining at reasonable price , this is it. I live in kollam, my first visit to this hotel was for attending my friends engagement function at spice 7's banquet hall. The place is having very peaceful atmosphere, enough space for parking and they provide us very good hospitality. the food is excellent and then i have ordered their food for a function at my home as they have out door catering. yes they provide the best food in town.

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

spice 7 restaurant is one of my fav restaurant in kollam.we can go with our family because of large car parking space and good restaurant atmosphere ...food is excellent and their service is also excellent.nice to go there..i like it..

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Totally enjoyed the place. Me and my wife visited the hotel while travelling from varkala to kochi. The hotel is conveniently located at the side of the highway with a huge parking lot in the front... there arent many hotels nearby with so much space for parking. We tried their meals with chicken chettinad. The food was excellent both in terms of taste and quantity. The meals include many different curries along with nadan style fish curry. The staff were extremely courteous and we left the hotel with both our hearts and stomachs filled.

Reviewed 22 July 2016

good and quality food nice place and nice ambiance and i recommended to have lunch in this restaurant on NH drive

Reviewed 24 June 2016

It is situated in the national highway 47 Near to Kottayam Junction... They have good parking and other facilities to accommodate people but being a restaurant what all we expect is good tasty food and service, Unfortunately they are not so good at that.. I have been here twice... The experience wasn't so good both of the time... even though their food is not good they charge a premium pricing... They have even taken 2% extra over and above my bill because i wanted to pay by credit card.. ( First time in a restaurant i paid 2% Extra for Swiping ).. My overall experience is bad and I would not suggest anyone...