“Good restaurant no too extensive !”

Masala Square Restaurant
Ranked #54 of 82 Restaurants in Kollam
Reviewed 19 January 2016

It's a good indian restaurant not too expensive near the jetty boat.
The waiters are very pleasant and friendly.

2  Thank lilou83

Reviewed 7 January 2016

Masala square restaurant in link road near ksrtc bus stand is a good multi cuisine restaurant with tasty food and good service.

3  Thank prvn93
Reviewed 7 January 2016 via mobile

Food was not that great, it wad just average. Most of the items in menu not available. Poor coordination between staff. Order was taking really long time. Food was too spicy and we couldn't eat it.

2  Thank Nikhil_VIjayakumar
Reviewed 31 December 2015

Been to Masala Square, Kollam link road Dec 9nth for a lunch with my wife while spending our vacation. First of all they were not giving any menu, after asking, a paper menu given to me. Ordered chicken biriyani and Naadan Chicken curry. Supplier served biriyani and some other chicken curry without telling me. The curry name ending with Palayam, he said it after asking. That too I asked after tasting and realized that it is not nadan curry and also not tasty at all. Supplier said since there is no nadan curry they are serving this palayam chicken. Chicken pieces were cold and gravy was hot. The bill for that alone was 190/- !!! In the menu, if i am right, 150 was for nadan ckicken curry. Biriyani also was not tasty bad quality rice. you will get tasty biriyaanis outside in normal restaurants. (Two month back i went to a hotel in Karyavattom, kazhakkuttam, there they are serving very tasty biriyaani. They are using good quality rice. I don't remember the name of that hotel. It is just after the road to Techno Park, left side in NH. Almost opposite to the old Honda showroom)

I have noticed the other table, a family ordered fish fry meals. They finished the meals immediately just after tasting the fish without touching the other slice in front of his wives plate. What amazed me is, they left without complaining. Our stomach got upset after the lunch. Better avoid this place until they get best cooks and using quality items.

2  Thank AjiRaveendran
Reviewed 17 December 2015 via mobile

I and my friends visited this restaurant recently. From the coffee shop we had beautiful coffee i attached the coffee photo with this
... Amazing view to the lake beautiful restaurant with light malayalam melodiesss...

Thank you jijith who made my day by serving amazing coffeee... surely visit again

3  Thank Manu891989